Warner Home Video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1 uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY WARNER HOME VIDEO

Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the Horcruxes--the keys to Voldemort's immortality. On their own, without the guidance or protection of their professors, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart. Meanwhile, the Wizarding world has become a dangerous place for all enemies of the Dark Lord. The long-feared war has begun and Voldemort's Death Eaters seize control of the Ministry of Magic and even Hogwarts, terrorizing and arresting anyone who might oppose them. But the one prize they still seek is the one most valuable to Voldemort: Harry Potter. Harry's only hope is to find the Horcruxes before Voldemort finds him. But as he searches for clues, he uncovers an old and almost forgotten tale--the legend of the Deathly Hallows. see more...

Warner Home Video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1
  • "I am obsessed with harry potter, so much imagination and thought and quality put into the movies, They did they perfectly, perfect story line." in 6 reviews
  • "omggg harrryyy pottteeer !, I'm happy to say i'm a 90s baby, I would play this 24'7 never thought any part , ammmmzziiinng, or maybbe i'm just a potter addict ....:D lol great movie guys." in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend watching it, you will not be disappointed" in 6 reviews
  • "This was literally my favorite movie series until it got a little weird but definitely one of my favorites." in 5 reviews
  • "Warner home video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 1is an excellent DVD.you have to get the whole series,but it is worth it.really worth seeing and owning." in 5 reviews
Annie H.
Columbus, OH
I love Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was a fantastic ending to a great story. I liked part 2 better because that is where most of the action was but part 1 was great as well.
Stephanie W.
New Iberia, LA
I have read the books twice and seen all of the movies a countless number of times. JK Rowling did a fantastic job on these stories and WB did a fantastic job bringing them to life.
meagan  T.
Phoenix, AZ
This whole series is great and they did a wonderful job at making all the movies as close to the books as possible which was awesome. This movie was one of my favorites
Ha B.
Such a great movie! I personally felt there was not much action in this movie and it progressed a bit slowly, but I still loved it because it's Harry Potter! ;)
Aralie D.
Garland, TX
The Harry Potter series is very good. I finally was able to watch the last two movies thanks to ABC Family. Amazing, definitely sad but throughout the best!
redosha g.
Georgetown, KY
Love this movie. I read all the books in school and was so in love with all the characters and all the adventures. My fave character is Ron he is so adorable
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
I AM A HARRY POTTER NERD!!!! I have watched every episode 100 times. great story line. except for the ending. I wish they would have shown more in detail.
Beth C.
Glendale, CA
ALL the Harry Potter movies are incredible, but the last 2 were probably the best ones. Great acting and directing. A classic and definitely worth buying!
Cassie P.
Fantastic books an fantastic movies. This one seems a bit slow as far as story in a movie is concerned, but that is reasonable since it is part one or two.
Ivy M.
El paso , TX
What is your favorite movie from Harry potter?
Sharah  S.
I miss the Harry Potter movies ...does,anyone else?
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your House of choice? I'd like to think I'd be brave enough to be a Gryffindor!
Samantha R.
Lexington , KY
I am sorry, but I have found nothing that even comes close to the Harry Potter books.
Brickell D.
Lamoni, IA
At the end of the movie where you super anxious to watch the last part but sad you had to wait?