Warner Home Video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1 uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY WARNER HOME VIDEO #59 in TV

Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the Horcruxes--the keys to Voldemort's immortality. On their own, without the guidance or protection of their professors, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart. Meanwhile, the Wizarding world has become a dangerous place for all enemies of the Dark Lord. The long-feared war has begun and Voldemort's Death Eaters seize control of the Ministry of Magic and even Hogwarts, terrorizing and arresting anyone who might oppose them. But the one prize they still seek is the one most valuable to Voldemort: Harry Potter. Harry's only hope is to find the Horcruxes before Voldemort finds him. But as he searches for clues, he uncovers an old and almost forgotten tale--the legend of the Deathly Hallows. see more...

Warner Home Video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1
  • "I am obsessed with harry potter, so much imagination and thought and quality put into the movies, They did they perfectly, perfect story line." in 6 reviews
  • "omggg harrryyy pottteeer !, I'm happy to say i'm a 90s baby, I would play this 24'7 never thought any part , ammmmzziiinng, or maybbe i'm just a potter addict ....:D lol great movie guys." in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend watching it, you will not be disappointed" in 6 reviews
  • "This was literally my favorite movie series until it got a little weird but definitely one of my favorites." in 5 reviews
  • "Warner home video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 1is an excellent DVD.you have to get the whole series,but it is worth it.really worth seeing and owning." in 5 reviews
Chelsey D.
California, PA
As someone who reads the books, I think they did a very good job putting the words on the big screen. As a huge HP fan I can watch not just this movie but all the movies all day everyday.
CECILIA M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love harry potter. It's the best series and they're so great. they kept the same actors through out the whole series and you really appreciate each character. I just love this series!!!!
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I really love all of the Harry Potter movies, but this was probably my least favorite. I felt as though it was too slow and dragged on a bit. But that might just be because Part 2 is so good!
Lauren T.
I <3 the series. I was so sad when they ended the series. I love seeing them growing up throughout the movies. I was so happy that they kept most of the actors. I love Harry Potter!
lulu j.
Omggg harrryyy pottteeer !, I'm happy to say I'm a 90s baby, I would play this 24'7 never thought any part , ammmmzziiinng, or maybbe I'm just a potter addict ....:D lol great movie guys.
Kaitlin M.
Another great film in the Harry Potter series. You can see how the developed and complex the story has grown and you are also able to see how mature the actors have grown since the first film as well. No complaints at all about this installment.
Jennifer S.
So glad to have these all om DVD now, as waiting for the sequel was pure torture! I thought they did a good job finding a stopping point mid-story and it didn't feel forced.
Alisha J.
Henrietta, TX
I never get tired of Harry Potter. One of the most creative, well thought out, intriguing story series in a long time. Young and old, Harry Potter is definitely for everyone.
Tiffany W.
Bossier City, LA
There aren't enough words for how much I love Harry Potter. I've considered myself a Potthead for many years now, and all of the movies (and books of course) are so amazing.
Candace L.
What can I add to all the positive reactions to the Harry Potter movies? I love them: the way they interpret the books, the actors, the special effects ... all excellent.
Ivy M.
El paso , TX
What is your favorite movie from Harry potter?
Sharah  S.
I miss the Harry Potter movies ...does,anyone else?
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your House of choice? I'd like to think I'd be brave enough to be a Gryffindor!
Samantha R.
Lexington , KY
I am sorry, but I have found nothing that even comes close to the Harry Potter books.
Brickell D.
Ventura , CA
At the end of the movie where you super anxious to watch the last part but sad you had to wait?