Warner Home Video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1 uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY WARNER HOME VIDEO

Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the Horcruxes--the keys to Voldemort's immortality. On their own, without the guidance or protection of their professors, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart. Meanwhile, the Wizarding world has become a dangerous place for all enemies of the Dark Lord. The long-feared war has begun and Voldemort's Death Eaters seize control of the Ministry of Magic and even Hogwarts, terrorizing and arresting anyone who might oppose them. But the one prize they still seek is the one most valuable to Voldemort: Harry Potter. Harry's only hope is to find the Horcruxes before Voldemort finds him. But as he searches for clues, he uncovers an old and almost forgotten tale--the legend of the Deathly Hallows. see more...

Warner Home Video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1
  • "I am obsessed with harry potter, so much imagination and thought and quality put into the movies, They did they perfectly, perfect story line." in 6 reviews
  • "omggg harrryyy pottteeer !, I'm happy to say i'm a 90s baby, I would play this 24'7 never thought any part , ammmmzziiinng, or maybbe i'm just a potter addict ....:D lol great movie guys." in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend watching it, you will not be disappointed" in 6 reviews
  • "This was literally my favorite movie series until it got a little weird but definitely one of my favorites." in 5 reviews
  • "Warner home video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 1is an excellent DVD.you have to get the whole series,but it is worth it.really worth seeing and owning." in 5 reviews
Sharell M.
Such an amazing movie. I am happy that most of the book and movie match up. I'm glad they made it into two movies instead of cramming everything together. I'm glad they took their time and made it worth the wait.
Lora E.
Shady Valley, TN
Who doesn't love Harry Potter? This movie was like all the rest, except a bit slow to excite. However, It did build momentum. I just like all of them because they are good entertainment for the entire family!
Hannah S.
Mckeesport, PA
While I absolutely adore Harry Potter, this movie seemed very dark, and a little bit slow. It seemed to be just a filler movie. It was still very good, as all Harry Potters are, but it was not one of my favorites.
Whittney D.
I hate cliffhangers and was on the edge of my seat wondering what they would do in the part 2 of this movie compared to how the book ended itself. Loved the movie but the book was so much more fulfilling
Maria R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm a big harry potter fan so of course I have to give this movie a 5 star. These movies are very entertaining! I loved death hallows pt1. I don't know how many times I watch ALL the harry potter movies.
Landi G.
I just love the Harry Potter series! I've read all of the books and seen all of the movies. There is not a Harry Potter movie that I did not love. With Part 1&2 I'm so happy they split them up and went into detail.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I didn't think I would like the Harry Potter books or movies but then I got snowed in a few days with nothing to do so I read my nieces books.I was interested right away and read the whole series.I've seen the movies also and although they're good the books are better.
Cathy J.
The Harry Potter movie series is great entertainment for a movie series. If you are expecting them to be exact book adaptations you'll be disappointed. Go into watching these with the understanding that it's a movie, not a book and you will be thoroughly pleased.
Ashley E.
Temple Terrace, FL
Absolutely wonderful. As a standalone movie it's perfect. Compared to the book, well, movies never hold up to everything, but I've still watched this dozens of times as a major Harry Potter fan.
Sarah B.
Taunton, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
These movies are amazing and this one surely does not disappoint. It has things to appeal to everyone, it has action, romance, and drama. It also has the sci fi characteristics when you think of all the magic that is involved. I definitely recommend this movie!
Ivy M.
El paso , TX
What is your favorite movie from Harry potter?
Sharah  S.
I miss the Harry Potter movies ...does,anyone else?
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your House of choice? I'd like to think I'd be brave enough to be a Gryffindor!
Samantha R.
Lexington , KY
I am sorry, but I have found nothing that even comes close to the Harry Potter books.
Brickell D.
Lamoni, IA
At the end of the movie where you super anxious to watch the last part but sad you had to wait?