Warner Home Video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1 uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY WARNER HOME VIDEO

Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the Horcruxes--the keys to Voldemort's immortality. On their own, without the guidance or protection of their professors, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart. Meanwhile, the Wizarding world has become a dangerous place for all enemies of the Dark Lord. The long-feared war has begun and Voldemort's Death Eaters seize control of the Ministry of Magic and even Hogwarts, terrorizing and arresting anyone who might oppose them. But the one prize they still seek is the one most valuable to Voldemort: Harry Potter. Harry's only hope is to find the Horcruxes before Voldemort finds him. But as he searches for clues, he uncovers an old and almost forgotten tale--the legend of the Deathly Hallows. see more...

Warner Home Video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1
  • "I am obsessed with harry potter, so much imagination and thought and quality put into the movies, They did they perfectly, perfect story line." in 6 reviews
  • "omggg harrryyy pottteeer !, I'm happy to say i'm a 90s baby, I would play this 24'7 never thought any part , ammmmzziiinng, or maybbe i'm just a potter addict ....:D lol great movie guys." in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend watching it, you will not be disappointed" in 6 reviews
  • "This was literally my favorite movie series until it got a little weird but definitely one of my favorites." in 5 reviews
  • "Warner home video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 1is an excellent DVD.you have to get the whole series,but it is worth it.really worth seeing and owning." in 5 reviews
Holly M.
golden, MO
I never gave into the harry potter pressure when the books and movies were first released. But now that my children are old enough to enjoy them we started reading the books followed up with the movies. I am sad that I waited so long to enjoy them but happy I can share my first experience right along with my children.
Emmah A.
Toledo, OH
Love watching Harry Potter marathons on ABC family during big laundry days! The deathly hallows is just as engaging as all the other movies we fell in love with growing up, wonderful acting, directing and eye catching from start to finish.
Jordyn S.
Clearwater, FL
This movie was a little slow, and I'm sad they left a few things out, but all the movies leave a few things out. It was ultimately great, especially the animation of the story of the deathly hallows, and it set the stage well for Part 2.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Although there are a lot of people that don't have good things to say about Harry Potter I actually enjoyed them all. I loved all the graphics and how they pieced all the stories together. I enjoyed them all and my daughter enjoyed all the magic!!
Heather M.
Fontana, CA
I am a fan of the entire Harry potter collection but I have to say this was my least favorite movie. I found it to be a slow moving story line and was very dark. It did add more to the story in whole, but again, my least favorite.
Yaimee O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Harry Potter movies are just the best movies out there. They're so inspirational and creative. I'm so sad that there will probably not be anymore Harry Potter movies.
Jessica C.
Rensselaer, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Huge Harry Potter Fan! In comparison from books to movies, they left some out but I think this movie was more successful than some of the other movies in the translation to screen. Overall great. A few tears shed for sure.
Dawn B.
Southgate, MI
was very anti-harry potter till a few years ago. I finally gave in and read the books and saw the movies. Part 1 of the final movie is spectacular. It left me in great anticipation for part 2. I get chills just thinking about it!
Ivy M.
El paso , TX
Anything to do with harry potter is always good! In this movie we see more on the edge drama, suspense type of vibe. Ive watched this movies at least about a dozen times and i have to say i could watch it a dozen more!
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
Got to love it, I mean who doesn't love Harry Potter. The only issue I have with this movie is the darkness of the film is depressing. I know it is not supposed to be a Happy jolly movie, but it could have been lighter.
Ivy M.
El paso , TX
What is your favorite movie from Harry potter?
Sharah  S.
I miss the Harry Potter movies ...does,anyone else?
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your House of choice? I'd like to think I'd be brave enough to be a Gryffindor!
Samantha R.
Lexington , KY
I am sorry, but I have found nothing that even comes close to the Harry Potter books.
Brickell D.
Lamoni, IA
At the end of the movie where you super anxious to watch the last part but sad you had to wait?