Warner Home Video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1 uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY WARNER HOME VIDEO #58 in TV

Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the Horcruxes--the keys to Voldemort's immortality. On their own, without the guidance or protection of their professors, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart. Meanwhile, the Wizarding world has become a dangerous place for all enemies of the Dark Lord. The long-feared war has begun and Voldemort's Death Eaters seize control of the Ministry of Magic and even Hogwarts, terrorizing and arresting anyone who might oppose them. But the one prize they still seek is the one most valuable to Voldemort: Harry Potter. Harry's only hope is to find the Horcruxes before Voldemort finds him. But as he searches for clues, he uncovers an old and almost forgotten tale--the legend of the Deathly Hallows. see more...

Warner Home Video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1
  • "I am obsessed with harry potter, so much imagination and thought and quality put into the movies, They did they perfectly, perfect story line." in 6 reviews
  • "omggg harrryyy pottteeer !, I'm happy to say i'm a 90s baby, I would play this 24'7 never thought any part , ammmmzziiinng, or maybbe i'm just a potter addict ....:D lol great movie guys." in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend watching it, you will not be disappointed" in 6 reviews
  • "This was literally my favorite movie series until it got a little weird but definitely one of my favorites." in 5 reviews
  • "Warner home video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 1is an excellent DVD.you have to get the whole series,but it is worth it.really worth seeing and owning." in 5 reviews
April W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Harry Potter,it is such an epic story.You could really get lost in these movies.I loved this one for all the action and to get more answers to all the questions that I had.The actors are simply amazing.RIP Alan Rickman.It is defiantly a must watch.
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Books are always better, but The Harry Potter movies have NEVER disappointed me. This is so amazing! The director did a wonderful job. The graphics are very advanced, everything seems so smooth in the script and they didn't leave too much out or change that many things. I also like where they chose to split this one. Awesome awesome AWESOME!
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Honestly love the Harry Potter movies they are amazing. I just love how J.K Rowling has put a twist in what we think about wizards and witches. My favorite movie out of all of them is the Goblet of Fire since it's different than the others.
Ashley E.
Apex, NC
The Harry Potter series only gets better as each movie is made. The acting and overall quality improve. This is a very emotional and compelling story that says true to the book series. I definitely consider the Harry Potter series to be a must watch.
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
This is the first time the Harry Potter films went REALLY dark. Granted, they had had darkness before but this showed torment between friends, horrific deaths and some really big, adult themes when it came to the idea of death and sacrifice and...yeah. The kids had really started to come into their own as actors in this film.
Brittany D.
Out of the 8 movies in the series, this would be one of my least favorite. The story is there, but there is just not enough going on to hold my extended attention. As my friend (a non-HP fan) said, "it's a 2 hour long camping trip". It could just be the depressing nature of the film that makes it less thrilling to watch than any of the others. Definitely do not watch if you are looking for something fun and easy to get through.
Amy M.
San Diego, CA
I honestly don't know how you couldn't give it 5 stars.
Let's keep it real - this series - books and all - is just BEYOND amazing. It draws you in, keeps you comfortable, and continues to blow your mind after each page and each viewing of the movies. Grab something warm to drink, get cozy, and just binge watch!
I love Harry potter!! I have probably watched all 8 movies a thousand times and they never get old! They always make me feel calm and relaxed. They are just so good if you haven't watched them you have to give them a chance! I also think deathly Hallows part 1 is my favorite one if i had to choose
Tylor L.
Sturgis, MI
I loved this movie, it was filled with so much answers to things I was wondering. it had me at the edge of my seat the whole time. This movie will definitely make your feelings go wild!
this is a great watch.
lydia g.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the Harry Potter books, and I absolutely love the movies. They are action packed and I notice that they are just really interesting. I enjoy sitting there and watching all the adventure and everything that happens to go into the movie, and I truly love how they were put together
Ivy M.
El paso , TX
What is your favorite movie from Harry potter?
Sharah  S.
I miss the Harry Potter movies ...does,anyone else?
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your House of choice? I'd like to think I'd be brave enough to be a Gryffindor!
Samantha R.
Lexington , KY
I am sorry, but I have found nothing that even comes close to the Harry Potter books.
Brickell D.
Ventura , CA
At the end of the movie where you super anxious to watch the last part but sad you had to wait?