Warner Home Video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1 uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY WARNER HOME VIDEO

Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the Horcruxes--the keys to Voldemort's immortality. On their own, without the guidance or protection of their professors, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart. Meanwhile, the Wizarding world has become a dangerous place for all enemies of the Dark Lord. The long-feared war has begun and Voldemort's Death Eaters seize control of the Ministry of Magic and even Hogwarts, terrorizing and arresting anyone who might oppose them. But the one prize they still seek is the one most valuable to Voldemort: Harry Potter. Harry's only hope is to find the Horcruxes before Voldemort finds him. But as he searches for clues, he uncovers an old and almost forgotten tale--the legend of the Deathly Hallows. see more...

Warner Home Video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1
  • "I am obsessed with harry potter, so much imagination and thought and quality put into the movies, They did they perfectly, perfect story line." in 6 reviews
  • "omggg harrryyy pottteeer !, I'm happy to say i'm a 90s baby, I would play this 24'7 never thought any part , ammmmzziiinng, or maybbe i'm just a potter addict ....:D lol great movie guys." in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend watching it, you will not be disappointed" in 6 reviews
  • "This was literally my favorite movie series until it got a little weird but definitely one of my favorites." in 5 reviews
  • "Warner home video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 1is an excellent DVD.you have to get the whole series,but it is worth it.really worth seeing and owning." in 5 reviews
Megann F.
Staffordshire, Staffordshire
I sweaaaaaar! You will not be disappointed when you watch this movie; clearly I recommend you watch the other movies before this one, and read the books if you're onto it but this is genuinely my favourite film and book series ever! It is definitely a must watch in my books :)
Mia G.
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie, and the entire Harry Potter movie franchise. I may be biased as I've been deep into the Harry Potter series since the first book came out in the mid 1990's. But I found the acting, on screen chemistry and cinematography really exceeded my expectations.
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Prefer this over the second part as I feel like this was the perfect film to build up the tension of the last which fell flat in my opinion. It'd lovely to see how much Dan, Emma and Rupert have changed over the ten years and watching this is always amazing
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm absolutely OBSESSED with Harry Potter I've watched the films since I was a child, it's an absolutely amazing film series. I become very geeky when it comes to Harry Potter, I would recommend to every body!
Daniella F.
Letchworth
I am a long time Harry Potter fan, absolutely loved the books. This was a good start to the 2 part movie. Much better than a couple previous films. Would recommend!
Harjot D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Harry Potter, however this movie was my least favorite of the franchise. This movie was completely unnecessary. Not much happened and Ron was unbelievably unlikable in this one. It would have made more sense to combine what happened in this movie with Pt. 2.
Sandi B.
Oshawa, ON
Loved every Harry Potter from start to finish, yes it did not completely follow the book, but it stayed pretty close. I fall in love with the characters all over again each time I watch it.
Brianne A.
The beginning of the end of the Harry Potter series was so good! It left you hanging and waiting for the next one! Luckily with it being on DVD/Blu Ray, the wait is only a matter of minutes! Worth it nonetheless!
Toni O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I am a huge fan of the entire Harry Potter world (Books, films, etc etc). I think everyone should read the books and watch the films at least once!
Elena A.
I Love harry potter.This is one of my farourite movie and one of the best movie that are ever made.It will be fantastic if there are more films.
Ivy M.
El paso , TX
What is your favorite movie from Harry potter?
Sharah  S.
I miss the Harry Potter movies ...does,anyone else?
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your House of choice? I'd like to think I'd be brave enough to be a Gryffindor!
Samantha R.
Lexington , KY
I am sorry, but I have found nothing that even comes close to the Harry Potter books.
Brickell D.
Lamoni, IA
At the end of the movie where you super anxious to watch the last part but sad you had to wait?