Warner Home Video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1 uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY WARNER HOME VIDEO

Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the Horcruxes--the keys to Voldemort's immortality. On their own, without the guidance or protection of their professors, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart. Meanwhile, the Wizarding world has become a dangerous place for all enemies of the Dark Lord. The long-feared war has begun and Voldemort's Death Eaters seize control of the Ministry of Magic and even Hogwarts, terrorizing and arresting anyone who might oppose them. But the one prize they still seek is the one most valuable to Voldemort: Harry Potter. Harry's only hope is to find the Horcruxes before Voldemort finds him. But as he searches for clues, he uncovers an old and almost forgotten tale--the legend of the Deathly Hallows. see more...

Warner Home Video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1
  • "I am obsessed with harry potter, so much imagination and thought and quality put into the movies, They did they perfectly, perfect story line." in 6 reviews
  • "omggg harrryyy pottteeer !, I'm happy to say i'm a 90s baby, I would play this 24'7 never thought any part , ammmmzziiinng, or maybbe i'm just a potter addict ....:D lol great movie guys." in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend watching it, you will not be disappointed" in 6 reviews
  • "This was literally my favorite movie series until it got a little weird but definitely one of my favorites." in 5 reviews
  • "Warner home video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 1is an excellent DVD.you have to get the whole series,but it is worth it.really worth seeing and owning." in 5 reviews
DeAnna D.
Charlotte, NC
I love the Harry Potter series. It was almost like one of those friends you only got to chill with in the summer. Weird right? But anywho. This movie was released in theatres and to some extent I was happy that they split this into two installments. Some wont appreciate the lack of climatic action in this film but then you don't understand the beauty in it. The first installment of Deathly Hollows really set up the final installment. They really were able to show the characteristics of the characters that have matured into really complex individuals. It really took a lot of emphasis of of "Harry Potter" and showed how this evil being (Voldemort) really affected the magic world and not just Harry Potter. It's the perfect mix of good/evil and downright selfish indulgence. What can I say I've been hooked since 2001. One could argue I am biased but I don't feel the films were better than the books. But I do feel this movie came extremely close to what captured my interest in the books.
Stephani H.
Nashville, TN
This is the only one I saw in theaters and I wasn't disappointed. This was very dark and mature compared to its predecessors. But I read the books so I've always been a fan!
Scarlett H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Growing up with this series was the absolute best. Some of my favorite memories from my childhood involve reading these books and falling in love with the characters. I hope future generations can appreciate them
Glenda G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
All the Harry Potter movies are very well done as visual creations. Even if you like the books more you will find the movies very enjoyable and entertaining. The acting is very good considering the cast is amazing and I recommend it to people of all ages any day.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Huge fan of this series. Read all the books several times. Prefer the books for some reasons like that there is more to them, but also prefer the movies as well for reasons like that they are something I can watch and hear and they seem more real. This movie, was well made. Very entertaining and it sucks you in. Once it starts, you feel at home with the characters once again. Their chemistry is amazing. The story is about to end, but this is only the beginning of the end. The ending to this is sad and heart wrenching, if you have read the books or seen the other movies, but I still recommend to others.
Devon W.
Harry Potter is awesome for adults and kids alike! The books are amazing reads and the movies do them justice! They have great, believable characters (even though it is fantasy genre), the plots move along at a good pace, and they teach good lessons. They are mostly about friendship and loyalty, hard work, the power of love, the importance of family, the value of self-reliance, and our innate desire and ability to learn and grow. There are 7 books and 8 movies. As a high school teacher, I have so many students who love this series. I highly recommend it! I would recommend this for middle school through adults. This is the final book and the final movie (part 1 of 2). Again this is more mature than books/movies 1-4.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you haven't seen any of the Harry Potter movies, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? Harry Potter is one of my ALL TIME favorite series. There's so much greatness embedded into this series. The Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 and 2 are probably the best ones in the franchise. I love everything about it!
Kaitlyn J.
Okay literally any Harry Potter movie is amazing. If you're looking for the whole set you should get the app "wish" I think I got the whole set for maybe 8 dollars? This one is also my favorite just saying. Obviously I would recommend it because it is wonderful. They all are.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
The whole movie was thrilling. It followed the book well, despite what critics may say. I think they made a wise decision by splitting it into two separate movies. There was no way all the content could fit in one and this enabled them to fully express the book.
Morgan J.
Corning, CA
Me and my boyfriend just recently watched all the movies again and I loved them! They are so creative and interesting you will never get bored of watching them! I have seen them over and over and every time I watch it again, I gain more information I missed.
Ivy M.
El paso , TX
What is your favorite movie from Harry potter?
Sharah  S.
I miss the Harry Potter movies ...does,anyone else?
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your House of choice? I'd like to think I'd be brave enough to be a Gryffindor!
Samantha R.
Lexington , KY
I am sorry, but I have found nothing that even comes close to the Harry Potter books.
Brickell D.
Lamoni, IA
At the end of the movie where you super anxious to watch the last part but sad you had to wait?