Warner Home Video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1 uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY WARNER HOME VIDEO

Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the Horcruxes--the keys to Voldemort's immortality. On their own, without the guidance or protection of their professors, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart. Meanwhile, the Wizarding world has become a dangerous place for all enemies of the Dark Lord. The long-feared war has begun and Voldemort's Death Eaters seize control of the Ministry of Magic and even Hogwarts, terrorizing and arresting anyone who might oppose them. But the one prize they still seek is the one most valuable to Voldemort: Harry Potter. Harry's only hope is to find the Horcruxes before Voldemort finds him. But as he searches for clues, he uncovers an old and almost forgotten tale--the legend of the Deathly Hallows. see more...

Warner Home Video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Pt.1
  • "I am obsessed with harry potter, so much imagination and thought and quality put into the movies, They did they perfectly, perfect story line." in 6 reviews
  • "omggg harrryyy pottteeer !, I'm happy to say i'm a 90s baby, I would play this 24'7 never thought any part , ammmmzziiinng, or maybbe i'm just a potter addict ....:D lol great movie guys." in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend watching it, you will not be disappointed" in 6 reviews
  • "This was literally my favorite movie series until it got a little weird but definitely one of my favorites." in 5 reviews
  • "Warner home video Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 1is an excellent DVD.you have to get the whole series,but it is worth it.really worth seeing and owning." in 5 reviews
Karin R.
Calera
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The books were my first introduction to the wizarding world and to Harry
Potter. I have always been skeptical of movies based on books, even as a
child, because I am such an avid reader. Holy Canolli Batman..... The
Harry Potter movies come as absolutely close to being on the book as is
humanly possible. Whimsy, magic, imagination. Harry Potter is the
ultimate everything.
Jan a.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Totally recommendable!! In my home we watched all the movies, many times, we even got a video game. The movie is entertaining. Actors are super good. I love how they keep the original actors, that’s make the movie much better than other movies.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
I love the books more, but I think this was adequately well done. Of course I'd wish for more book content to end up in the film but honestly, the movie is so long and they already broke the book up into two. There's enough going on that this still has the original feel of the books, and that's plenty for me.
Andrea M.
Russell, KS
Love everything about Harry Potter! The books were awesome as were the movies. Deathly Hallows shows the very darkest part of the wizarding world. This is war. The director does a great job of alining this with the other movies and with the books as well.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have owned all the other Harry Potter movies for years minus the Dealthy Hallows pt.1 and pt.2. These two movies do not take place in the school, Hogwarts, as all the other movies have. Harry, Hermione, and Ron go on some big adventures to bring the wizarding world back in order.
Heather G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
While they did leave a ton out of the movie, this does the book justice. It is one of the slower progressing HP films, but it is worth the watch. Great cinematography, and obviously Harry Potter makes for a great film. Go watch them all!
Ana Gabii R.
Brooklyn, NY
Harry Potter y las Reliquias de la Muerte - Parte 1 es una película de fantasía y acción dirigida por David Yates. Es el primer episodio de la séptima película de Harry Potter, basado en la novela homónima de J.K. Rowling
Berenice S.
As a true Harry Potter fan, I was so happy to finally have a movie that represents the greatness of the book! No complains about anythings, they put tons of attention to every detail and they capture the essence of the book.
Julia R.
The beginning of the end: the first part of the last series of Harry Potter. The part where everything is moving towards the end. This movie was so depressed; everything was so depressed and gloomy. But I still love Harry Potter; no flaw whatsoever..
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is one of my all time favorites! I watch it several times every year and it never gets old! There are so many things in the writing and production that you notice new things every time you watch. I love visiting the parks too!
Ivy M.
El paso , TX
What is your favorite movie from Harry potter?
Sharah  S.
I miss the Harry Potter movies ...does,anyone else?
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your House of choice? I'd like to think I'd be brave enough to be a Gryffindor!
Samantha R.
Lexington , KY
I am sorry, but I have found nothing that even comes close to the Harry Potter books.
Brickell D.
Lamoni, IA
At the end of the movie where you super anxious to watch the last part but sad you had to wait?