Warner Home Video Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone uploaded by Kate J.

BY WARNER HOME VIDEO

• Which would be the better of the Harry Potter movies? And...4 Answers
  • What was the first gift that Neville's grandmother sent t...9 Answers
  • Why did Aunt Petunia hate Harry?9 Answers
Warner Home Video Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  • "I've never been mach of a reader but after the first movie i had a better understanding of the world of wizardry and maybe a better grasp of what made the books so popular" in 5 reviews
Karin R.
Calera
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The books were my first introduction to the wizarding world and to Harry Potter. I have always been skeptical of movies based on books, even as a child, because I am such an avid reader. Holy Canolli Batman..... The Harry Potter movies come as absolutely close to being on the book as is humanly possible. Whimsy, magic, imagination. Harry Potter is the ultimate everything.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love the Harry Potter movies and they are even better in blu-ray! I bought each movie in blue-ray because I was so impressed! Great picture quality. The acting in these movies is phenomenal and the storyline is amazing. If any of my friends haven't seen Harry Potter I make them sit down with me and watch them! Such good books and movies.
Saglara O.
Arlington, WA
I still remember how I was excited to go to watch it in the cinema because I loved books so much! It actually looked so amazing for me! The hogwartz was even better than I imagined when I was reading the book. I love all HP movies and books
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the first book of the Harry Potter series. This is the book that made me fall in love with the little boy who lived and the wizarding world. The book goes into great details and you can practically smell each character as they enter a page.
Julia R.
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE HARRY POTTER, YOU ARE NOT A PERSON. How can you not love the original Harry Potter. The first movie is so classic and so naive. Harry was still young and everything is supposed to be fascinating. Everything is magical!
Scarlett H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Growing up with this series was the absolute best. Some of my favorite memories from my childhood involve reading these books and falling in love with the characters. I hope future generations can appreciate them
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a great start to the Harry Potter series. It is the best movie out of the entire series and very well done. It is great to see the actors develop over the years if you watch all of the movies .
Mary S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am completely in love with everything Harry Potter since reading the first book back in middle school. I find that these movies/books are enjoyable for people of all ages and anyone can fall in love with them. The movies do leave out some of the things from the books, but if they included all parts each movie would be 10 hours long; not that I would be complaining! I also love the character development in the movies and being able to see Harry, Hermione, and Ron grow up was like I was growing up with them!
Amy P.
Minneola, FL
Ah, the one that started the movie phenomenon. Based on the best-selling book by J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone movie is a positive start for the film franchise. Christopher Columbus was a good choice as director for this movie as he created a slightly more lighthearted version than was displayed in the book. This movie helps to ease people into the Harry Potter world/series. The visual effects are well done and the cast is second to none.
Lauren G.
London, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
First of all, Blurays didn't used to be my thing until I ran across this particular film in that format. I had to buy it to go with my unused player. And boy was I shocked! The quality is amazing, and especially to see my favorite childhood film in such amazing quality...I was pleasantly surprised.
Kristina T.
Was this everyone elses favorite movie out of all the harry potters?
Mila P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Who sent Harry the invisibility cloak?
Krista B.
Kingwood, TX
Why did Aunt Petunia hate Harry?
Misty L.
What was the first gift that Neville's grandmother sent to him via owl?
Kate R.
Arcadia, FL
Which would be the better of the Harry Potter movies? And how many changes did the movie make from the book originally?