BY WARNER HOME VIDEO

Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
My absolute favorite movie! I love Ray Liotta, Joe Pesci and of course the great Robert DeNiro in this movie. Such great acting and the whole movie keeps you interested no boring spells! Definitely a must own for any movie collection.
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills, PA
My absolute favorite movie of all time, so much so I’ve ruined one vhs from watching it too much and one dvd. Scorsese’s direction and flow is amazing, not to mention his ability to pic iconic songs that go effortlessly with each scene
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Next to godfather movies , goodfellas is another classic that couldn't never possibly get old. Still popular and I wish they made movies like this more often. The classics stay classics.
Stacy N.
I love this movie. As a gangster movie it was awesome and the fact that it is based on a true story just made it more awesome. When one of the characters is killed I was so surprised, and I'll be honest, there aren't a lot of times in movies when I am surprised anymore. The downfall of the characters was sad and interesting to watch. The way that people try to hide and survive when they are criminals is fascinating. And the lengths people go to when they get caught to protect their own skin let me know that the saying "there is no honor among thieves" was absolutely true!
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
One of my favorite movies of all time. Every time it's on I stop whatever I'm watching to watch this. I love the story and the suspense. The story of Henry and Karen's marriage is the most fascinating. You wonder how she stayed with him for 25 years!
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
I don't know. Men love this movie. It's OK. Four stars AT MOST. Honestly I'd rather give it three. Still, it is referenced a lot, which makes it an important work and artifact of our pop culture.
Selina V.
Dublin , CA
I'm obsessed with mob movies so this one was a must see for me!!!I could watch this movie over and over again and never get tired of seeing it.Such a good movie even if your not into mob movies you must watch!!!
Samantha L.
Rochester, NY
My boyfriend loves this movie and I watched it and fell in love with it. Its a classic and amazing movie. We love this movie and often watch it together and as a family.
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
My all time favorite movie. Its long, based on a true story, has comedy and is jaw dropping. Ray Leota, Robert Deniro and Joe Peshi are the perfect cast!
Jasmine c.
Hanford, CA
This is my favorite gangster movie I literally watch it once a week, It never gets old. It's a classic and just funny. I love it. It's a must see!!