BY WARNER HOME VIDEO

Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
One of my favorite movies of all time. Every time it's on I stop whatever I'm watching to watch this. I love the story and the suspense. The story of Henry and Karen's marriage is the most fascinating. You wonder how she stayed with him for 25 years!
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
I don't know. Men love this movie. It's OK. Four stars AT MOST. Honestly I'd rather give it three. Still, it is referenced a lot, which makes it an important work and artifact of our pop culture.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Next to godfather movies , goodfellas is another classic that couldn't never possibly get old. Still popular and I wish they made movies like this more often. The classics stay classics.
Selina V.
Dublin, CA
I'm obsessed with mob movies so this one was a must see for me!!!I could watch this movie over and over again and never get tired of seeing it.Such a good movie even if your not into mob movies you must watch!!!
Samantha L.
Rochester, NY
My boyfriend loves this movie and I watched it and fell in love with it. Its a classic and amazing movie. We love this movie and often watch it together and as a family.
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
My all time favorite movie. Its long, based on a true story, has comedy and is jaw dropping. Ray Leota, Robert Deniro and Joe Peshi are the perfect cast!
Denise G.
Classic movie! So quotable and still really entertaining to watch today, when I've seen it at least 10 times before.
rosa u.
One of the best movies ive ever seen if you like scarface or casino you are going to love this movie
Jasmine c.
Hanford, CA
This is my favorite gangster movie I literally watch it once a week, It never gets old. It's a classic and just funny. I love it. It's a must see!!
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Goodfellas is a classic. I love this movie and it never EVER gets old. The acting is amazing and so is the story. Must Watch