Warner Home Video Gone with the Wind

by Warner Home Video

I think this movie is like 4 or 5 hours long. I think it is worth it to sit through this movie? If you've seen it, do you agree? Is it too long or not long enough?
Start your review of Warner Home Video Gone with the Wind!
How would you rate this product?
Rachael  G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this movie. I have watched this movie since I was so young. They did an amazing job making the movie from the book. The book is also a great book to read. I just love the story and it's just different then other movies on my opinion! The actress just shines in the movie! I love watching old movies and this is one of my favorites I will watch over and over
Elizabeth B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is an amazing film that is so beautifully done I believe it's a must see for everyone. There are so many different facets to this movie that everyone can find something they enjoy. There are so many wonderful scenes and all the actors portray their characters perfectly. It is a long film, for some it might be off putting, but there is an intermission that gives you the perfect spot to continue it another time. I would suggest just once though watching it in one go. Maybe on a rainy day or something.
Heather A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 8
1,728 reviews
My all time favorite movie! My mom used to watch this when it was on TV for the holidays and I typically do the same. I have the movie on the special anniversary releases for DVD BluRay and even VHS. The BluRay boxed Set is fantastic. Lots of interviews with cast members and film crew. An amazing interview with Olivia. Behind the scenes footage. The movie doesn't have as much background as the book and it leaves some crucial details out of the story, but it brings the book to life in such a beautiful way. The actors were perfect. There had even been a massive nationwide search for someone for the role of Scarlette. I never get tired of this movie and I still get excited when I watch it.
Angela C.
Etowah, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Warner Home Video Gone with the Wind uploaded by Angela C.
My favorite movie! I have this movie on 3 or 4 different dvds and yes even vhs . I always try to watch this movie at least once a year ( usually around Thanksgiving or Christmas). The love story is just epic. It’s a must see movie! I am a big fan of this movie. The story of the south the civil war.... it’s a story of its own. It’s a all day movie so grab a cup of tea and a bottle of wine and have a lazy day with a great movie.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,847 reviews
An amazing adaption of Margret Mitchells book of a women who must learn about life in a dramatic way but learns about love and what family means a little to late . I love how the movie starts out with Scarlet fancying after all the males whether she likes them or not , wanting someone so far out of reach she loses site of real love. It also shows how willing she is to fight to keep her family home and possessions during the civil war
Andrea M.
Russell, KS
My favorite movie of all time. The story of a belle in the deep south during the time of civil war. I love that the main character is a strong female lead. She was truly ahead of her time
Julie A.
Keyport, NJ
Love this movie. I have seen it a million times. It is so dramatic and the actors are great. I always sit and watch the whole thing at once usually on a rainy or snowy day because it is a long movie. I would definitely recommend watching it
member-860534f55
Scarlett O'Hara is my role model, not gonna lie. This story is beautiful and epic, and seeing edition just adds to the splendor. It is a soaring riches to rags to riches story.
Katy A.
Doral, FL
It is always in people's nature to put down great things and to nit-pick or sometimes just be plain mean. No matter what anyone says, this is utterly fantastic: in story, in special effects, in casting (with perhaps the sad exception of Leslie Howard as "Ashley") and in captivation. Vivien Leigh is so powerful, passionate, magnificent and beautiful that you could watch it 1000 times on that ground alone. She brings something so convincing and human to the role of the selfish, spoilt Scarlett; the character is larger than life. Leaving Vivien's astounding performance aside, this remains a sweeping unrivalled epic. Watch it. Esther's rating: 20/10
olivia V.
Cypress, TX
One of my favorite movies ever to watch! I love how they intertwine history and drama! My favorite scene has to be when Scarlet Dances at the ball after the death of her late husband and everyone looks at her like she's crazy! I LOVE this movie and it is a classic!