BY WARNER HOME VIDEO

• I think this movie is like 4 or 5 hours long. I think it is worth...9 Answers
Katy A.
Doral, FL
It is always in people's nature to put down great things and to nit-pick or sometimes just be plain mean. No matter what anyone says, this is utterly fantastic: in story, in special effects, in casting (with perhaps the sad exception of Leslie Howard as "Ashley") and in captivation. Vivien Leigh is so powerful, passionate, magnificent and beautiful that you could watch it 1000 times on that ground alone. She brings something so convincing and human to the role of the selfish, spoilt Scarlett; the character is larger than life.

Leaving Vivien's astounding performance aside, this remains a sweeping unrivalled epic. Watch it. Esther's rating: 20/10
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
A classic for anyone who is a serious lover of film. The production is ahead of its time and the acting is award-winning. It has its problems in terms of glorifying a shameful time in our nation (it was made in the 30's after all). But watch it to celebrate film history, not to see an accurate portrayal of our nation's history.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I have seen this movie probably 2 dozen times in my life and still to this day love it as a classic. Vivien Leigh was one of the most stunning actresses of all time and the cast is so wonderful and the acting done very well. It's a long watch but will keep you invested if you love History and drama.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
Gone with the Wind is hands down my favorite movie. It is an absolutely wonderful adaptation of the book. The actors and actresses completely embody their characters and bring them to life in a way that is true to the book. It is long, but such a worthwhile movie to watch.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I watched this in my film history class and actually liked it. It was a bit long but it had a good story and a lot going on. I now know what the iconic line "I rightfully don't give a dam my dear" is from now. I loved the costumes and the gowns were so over the top!
lauren p.
Van Nuys, CA
I grew up on this movie and is a classic! They're relationship is a little dysfunctional but the acting and characters are so well done. I have not seen the TV series. I always remember as a little kid loving Scarlett's amazing dresses. A MUST watch for sure!
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
I can't believe I could actually sit through watching this movie as a kid. Don't get me wrong, the movie is incredibly dramatic and enchanting but it is LONG. They even have an intermission in the original versions.
David B.
Such a classic to watch at least once in your life time. Introduced to it by my parents who really can't say they've never heard of gone with the wind. Definitely worth watching!!
Wendy S.
Kennesaw, GA
My mom took we to see this movie when I was 13.....it was kind of like my coming out party!! It was a wonderful movie, and always has been a favorite.
Miranda D.
El Reno, OK
One of my all-time favorite movies. It's such a classic and Clark Gable and Vivienne Lee make such a perfect Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara.
Kate S.
Kingsland, GA
I think this movie is like 4 or 5 hours long. I think it is worth it to sit through this movie? If you've seen it, do you agree? Is it too long or not long enough?