BY WARNER HOME VIDEO GAMES

• Is this game available on any other game systems?3 Answers
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Gamer Expert Level 2
If you are a music and movie buff this game is for you. Some of the questions are really challenging and harder for younger kids definitely since they haven't seen as much. But it can be a lot of fun especially in a larger crowd since there is no limit on how many people can play
Kristin w.
Hurricane, WV
I love scene it board games so I thought id get this game to try it out. It is so much fun!!! Our entire family loves to play this game. It makes for a great game night! It is really affordable and definitely worth the purchase. I would absolutely recommend this game to other people! :)
Jaclyn T.
This was fun to play with my family when everyone is over for a holiday dinner or celebrating a birthday. It keeps everyone involved and no one feels left out.
cecilia r.
Love playing this specially with my siblings great way to have family time !
Maria M.
Vancouver , BC
Good one as a big fan of the Scene It board games I thought I'd try this for my Wii. What a hoot! I especially like the snarky game host...very entertaining. The gameplay itself is classic Scene It, but this is even better because you can play alone and still have fun. But I have to admit, I really like playing against other people. Like the board games, it's a very social experience. I put this in during a party and pretty soon everyone wanted to play. You can't help but get sucked in.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Very fun game. We are a gaming family with 3 teenagers in the house and have lots of different systems so we all like to play plus our house is the kids hang out house. This game is hours of fun and we like it.
Candice D.
Chesterfield, MO
Is this a game that could be well played with the Family?
Maria F.
Is this a family game? Do they have it for the ps4?
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Gamer Expert Level 3
Is this game available on any other game systems?