BY WARNER HOME VIDEO GAMES

Warner Home Video Games Lollipop Chainsaw
  • "This was the very first video game I ever bought, and one of the first games I ever beat." in 1 review
  • "But otherwise a great game. " in 1 review
  • "A fun game with an interesting story, but little replay value and very short in length." in 1 review
Jamie G.
Lynnwood, WA
I have been playing video games since I was 4. I bought this game because it looked fun and it was getting ok reviews with IGN. I bought it when it first came out( it was 60 bucks), I wish someone would have advised me not to do that. If this is your first video game it would be a great one to pick but if you're a vet with video games not so much. You are basic button mashing your way through zombies and undead bosses and the story was basically every high school students fear... the weird goth kid in the back of the class has had enough and goes crazy unleashing hell on his school and the rest of the town. As for the casting of this game they did something right, Tara strong as the protagonist is always a good idea
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I hate that this game wasn't considered good enough to get on PC. I loved this game.
Zombies, cheerleader, nick, the just-a-head boyfriend accessory. The whole game is designed to be over the top bubble gum and glitter splashed with some gore.
I enjoyed the music in this game as it really fit the feel the developers were going for. The attacks and the rainbows and just everything is seriously over the top bubble gum pop which can be too much for some people so I cannot exaggerate that enough. This is a great sort of story driven hack and slash.

Plus they make 2 references to my favorite anime Is This A Zombie (an unlockable outfit and the actual chainsaw itself is practically stolen from the amine)
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
I've beaten this game 12 times lol It's such a fun game to play to get some stress off of your shoulders. Now, keep in mind it's not the BEST game. It's so ridiculously cheesy, I mean come on, the girl is a zombie fighting cheerleader who carries her boyfriends talking severed head on his waist. But it's funny, it's stupid, it's cute. The gameplay is fun. Graphics are pretty shitty, but myself, I don't really mind them.
Kim F.
This game is probably one of my guilty pleasures, it's so cheesy and ridiculous and over the top but I love it! It's a really fun blend of murder, mayhem, zombies and rock music! The bosses are hilarious in themselves, and the other characters are awesome. Seriously fun game.
Abby D.
Gamer Expert
Ehh. Goodish game for its time. The crude humor is a little old and I'm not a big fan of the humor as I find it overused and boring. But if crude humors your thing then maybe you'd like it more than I did.
Amber S.
A few Christmases ago I found this game beneath our tree. It sparked my interest and I immediately had to begin playing it. I wouldn't stop until I had beaten it. This game can be challenging but it is worth it!!!! The crude humor keeps you on your toes at all points in this game as you await to hear what perverted things the main character has to say next. To this day it is in my top 10 favorite videogames list!
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Gamer Expert
I love this game! If you grew up watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, enjoying the humor of Joss Whedon, and can be not too hung up on the fact that the main character wears not enough clothes (I actually spent a lot of in game currency to get her shorts), then this game for you. It is hilarious and fun and challenging and has a great soundtrack.
Stefanie B.
I love this video game so much. I personally love comedic video games and if you do to then this is the one for you. It's pretty affordable now I'm sure since it's been out for a good while. If you like a good laugh, and zombies and just having a girly good time- then go for this game!
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
My husband bought me this game because he knows I love zombies and he figured it was girlie enough for me too. It was definitely corny, but I actually found it fun to play. I loved the dialogue and the different bosses and the fact that your part of an awesome zombie killing family of hotties lol. Bottom line if you're into zombies and corny jokes this is the game for you.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
This was the very first video game I ever bought, and one of the first games I ever beat. I thought this game was adorable and very girly. If you don't have very good aim, this can be somewhat tricky, but I love all the different combos and outfits you can unlock. Also, each boss can be a little challenging in their own ways. Overall a great game and lots of fun to play.