BY WARNER HOME VIDEO GAMES

Warner Home Video Games Lollipop Chainsaw
  • "This was the very first video game I ever bought, and one of the first games I ever beat." in 1 review
  • "But otherwise a great game. " in 1 review
  • "A fun game with an interesting story, but little replay value and very short in length." in 1 review
Amber S.
Amber S.
A few Christmases ago I found this game beneath our tree. It sparked my interest and I immediately had to begin playing it. I wouldn't stop until I had beaten it. This game can be challenging but it is worth it!!!! The crude humor keeps you on your toes at all points in this game as you await to hear what perverted things the main character has to say next. To this day it is in my top 10 favorite videogames list!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Gamer Expert
I love this game! If you grew up watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, enjoying the humor of Joss Whedon, and can be not too hung up on the fact that the main character wears not enough clothes (I actually spent a lot of in game currency to get her shorts), then this game for you. It is hilarious and fun and challenging and has a great soundtrack.
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
I love this video game so much. I personally love comedic video games and if you do to then this is the one for you. It's pretty affordable now I'm sure since it's been out for a good while. If you like a good laugh, and zombies and just having a girly good time- then go for this game!
Anais F.
Anais F.
Riverside, CA
Honestly I really love this game and the story line. What could be improved on is more combos and just more items and objectives for after the game ends. But other than that it's a solid game if you like cute chicks and zombies!
Skyy S.
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
I bought this game for super cheap used.... And regret nothing. I had so much fun playing this game, it's hilarious, fun and does get more challenging. I usually don't play games like this, but I am really glad I had bought it.
Mulan V.
Mulan V.
Charlottesville, VA
The commercials for this game made it seem like it eas going to be GREAT but it was HORRIBLE, the graphics where bad it was 3rd person and just all together too simple
Katelynn D.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
I've beaten this game 12 times lol It's such a fun game to play to get some stress off of your shoulders. Now, keep in mind it's not the BEST game. It's so ridiculously cheesy, I mean come on, the girl is a zombie fighting cheerleader who carries her boyfriends talking severed head on his waist. But it's funny, it's stupid, it's cute. The gameplay is fun. Graphics are pretty shitty, but myself, I don't really mind them.
ashley e.
ashley e.
East Point, KY
Lollipop Chainsaw is a really good game. I love this game. The music is wonderful and I love all the costumes your character gets to wear. Suda51 is a master at gaming. This is a really great game, since it's close to Halloween it just gives you that Halloween spirit. Also the bosses you fight represents different genres of music. It's so fun to play!
Kim F.
Kim F.
This game is probably one of my guilty pleasures, it's so cheesy and ridiculous and over the top but I love it! It's a really fun blend of murder, mayhem, zombies and rock music! The bosses are hilarious in themselves, and the other characters are awesome. Seriously fun game.
Abby D.
Abby D.
Gamer Expert
Ehh. Goodish game for its time. The crude humor is a little old and I'm not a big fan of the humor as I find it overused and boring. But if crude humors your thing then maybe you'd like it more than I did.