Warner Home Video Games LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

by Warner Home Video Games

Who's your favorite Marvel character?
Is this game appropriate for a five year old boy?
Can you play as villains in this?
Start your review of Warner Home Video Games LEGO Marvel Super Heroes!
How would you rate this product?
OK I admit it I love playing with my son. I'm a Lego fan and I play the video game with him. This game is just the best. Its a must have.
Tacoma, WA
I actually really really liked this game. It surprised me how much I enjoyed this. For a Lego game, it's pretty darn hard at times
Riverside , CA
Any lego game you purchase is a lot of fun, maybe difficult for some ages but they never get old, especially with marvel charcters
Lena, WI
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love this game! There are so many mini missions that it makes it even more fun. Not to mention the funny scenes during the game
Lynwood, IL
Lego games are the best. Theyre so cute wjth theyre littke lego towns and all. This one is so spot on with the storyline too.
I really like this game with all of the characters that you can get and also all of their moves and my kids really like them.
Cincinnati, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
Got this for my son, he really loves super hero stuff and he loves this game so much! My husband really enjoyed it too lol!
W Barnstable, MA
Gamer Expert Level 3
1,170 reviews
This is a great game for kids but adults will enjoy it too, I know I did. It is fun to play and the graphics are excellent.
This game is so fun. I was just playing this today and it's so cool how you can actually understand what they are saying
La Palma, CA
It was a good addicting game. It had all the characters that we as a family like. The graphics were good, good story line