BY WARNER HOME VIDEO GAMES

• "It was really fun and I enjoyed every moment of it." in 2 reviews
  • "It is hard to find some of the gold bricks but I pretty much have beaten the game." in 1 review
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Baltimore, MD
Such an awesome and fun game, especially if you're younger or, like me, are just awful at video games. The game is very forgiving to new players but it's still fun to explore and learn spells as an experienced player. Each level has additional challenges and items to find so that even playing through multiple times I discover new things and I get to keep experiencing the Harry Potter world
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I use to be really into the different lego games because they were simple and fun. After awhile though they do seem to all look the same. I was a huge fan of Harry Potter so I played this one and the next one and loved it because it really did follow the movie story line.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
A great interactive hame for preschool age children and younger. It's great for learning.
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
I would suggest this game for the entire family. Besides the point that I'm a Harry potter fanatic, this game has so much more adventure and extra stuff than the normal games do. And if you have a young kid that's not exactly a game novice, this is perfect. It's so much easier.
Kari F.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
Always love the Lego movie games, and this one is no different. Plus, it's great for Harry Potter fans. Definitely worth the money!
Annette L.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
Great Lego Harry Potter game, my son just loves it and so do I. Its fun and easy to play years 1-4 at Hogwarts. If you love the Harry Potter book series then I think you will love this game.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I have this for the xbox 360 and my sister and I enjoy it. The only thing I don't like is that it's kind of difficult to get to the levels themselves. You are always running around Hogwarts (which isn't a problem) I just preferred how it was set up in the Lego Star Wars games. But overall this is a really fun game!
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Murfreesboro, TN
So cute! Love this addition to the lego series. It's fun but a VERY lengthy game. I think this has several more hours for completionist gamers like me
Ashton W.
Ashton W.
I played this on Xbox and it was sooo much fun. I'm obsessed with Harry Potter so maybe that's why I liked it so much. It's one of the few games I was actually able to beat. It can be a little confusing at times. I did have to Google some of the levels to find out what I was supposed to be doing, but not often. There are a few technical issues with this game. I had to do a level over because it glitched right at the end, and at one point, my save file was erased and I had to start over, but I had fun playing so I wasn't too pissed off haha. But overall a great game. The years 5-7 are even better!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Frankfort, IL
I loved playing this game, although there was a glitch in this game I believe that made it so I couldn't get a 100% on it. It was really fun and I enjoyed every moment of it.