BY WARNER HOME VIDEO GAMES

• What is yours or your child's favorite character in this ...3 Answers
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
Great family game, my kids really love all the Lego video games. This one is especially fun because it's Batman and all the other superheroes. Fighting off joker and the other super villains is really fun. We couldn't stop playing. I love the little bits of humor that are in the games. Sometimes it's even funny as the adult playing with my son. All the Lego games are really well-made.
Steph B.
Words cannot express just how much I love this game. It reminds me of being a kid, playing with toys, imagining the comic book characters I love come to life. Voice acting cast is PERFECT and the gameplay (for the most part) is fun and intuitive.
Adilene M.
If you have kids you are going to LOVE this game!! We play as a family over the weekend and let me tell you its funny, awesome, child proof, and great overall!!! Everyone who has a kid should own a copy of this game!!
Rebecca H.
Elizabethton, TN
My son and I love playing this game. He gets so excited when we unlock new characters, which come from across the DC universe, not just Batman. The game is funny, but not terribly difficult. Fun for the whole family!
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX
My 6 year old son loves this game. the only downside to this game is i wish it had more of a story line because it does go through it pretty quick.
Stacy A.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This games is just as awesome as Lego Batman the orignal game, my son and I love these lego games and we own everyone of them.
marco c.
Calexico, CA
Are you a fan of legos...and do you love batman...If the here is a great combination of them both
Jamie C.
This is our favorite of the batman Lego games. Even my four year old loves it
Stacy A.
Gamer Expert Level 3
What is yours or your child's favorite character in this game?