BY WARNER HOME VIDEO GAMES

• Is this game any good ?1 Answers
  • I'm trying to download this on to my Xbox One through the...1 Answers
Warner Home Video Games Injustice: Gods Among Us
  • "I really enjoyed this game and the mobile version is absolutely addicting." in 2 reviews
  • "Injustice was a great game and a great alternate universe, although it was rather predictable." in 2 reviews
  • "But the story in this game is actually pretty good.i would recommend this game to other ppl to play it is really entertaining " in 1 review
  • "I love fighting games and was looking for something to play together with my boyfriend as it gets boring just watching someone else play." in 1 review
  • "looks very awesome, graphics look great, game play cant look better and their are superheroes " in 1 review
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Good game with great story line. Awesome graphics. Challenging but beatable. My 7 year old completed game with my help in about 3 weeks (not allowed to play 24/7)
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Gamer Expert Level 2
If you are into the superhero movies and superhero stuff and Mortal Kombat type games you're probably really really like the scam but I'm only giving it a three stars because it just wasn't my cup of tea it was fun for the first couple of rounds but when it ended up just being the same thing over and over I got bored
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
This game is so fun I love to play with my brother I like play as doomsday or sometimes as the joker. I like fighting against my brother which it's so fun sometimes I think my brother cheats so much. I think game or less he very good at it.
Mikayla W.
I was really excited when I found out the Injustice game came out. I really liked that you had both the heroes and the villains to fights against or fight as. I love fighting games and was looking for something to play together with my boyfriend as it gets boring just watching someone else play. We bought the game and it was fun at first. I played as Harley Quinn (one of my favorites) and was really having a lot of fun. The graphics were good and I liked the variety of players we could play as. However, it got a little boring and predictable by the third round we played. The controls were a little confusing and it took a while to get used to them. All in all, it was a decent game. We ended up returning it because it just wasn't what we wanted but it had nothing to do with the graphics or gameplay.
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
This game is great! I started playing it when I started working at my current job and it got addicting after a couple of trys playing against co-workers that my bf and I had bought the game for Xbox, spent so many nights playing against each other! The combos are quick and fast that you can basically make your own. That's how fast the characters were. My favorite is cat woman.
Jessica B.
Manhattan, KS
I am a huge DC fan and I love this game and the Injustice comic books! I enjoy being able to play as all of the different characters and all the variant costumes that come with them. The story mode was a little bit short and choppy, but that's to be expected with a fighting video game.
Chris P.
Reedsburg, WI
Awesome game. I downloaded it online and have really enjoyed the game. My only quarrel is that you have to pay extra for some of the characters, while others are unlocked by gameplay. So if you are the type who has to be able to play with every character look to spend some more money. FYI: there is also an app game that is free that helps to unlock some things.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I really enjoyed this game. I spent hours playing it with my friends. The idea to mix DC with Mortal Kombat I thought was genius. The maps are cool and you can get to other areas of them, the game is easy to plan and the story mode was pretty neat as well!
Kandyce H.
My husband has this game and he LOVES it! I've played it once and it seemed fun. I enjoyed it but it wasn't the best I would say. That's just me though. You can do some cool stuff in it and that's what I really liked about it.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
This game is so much fun! I enjoy it so much! The characters have a good amount of detail to them and the story line is great. I love fighting games and when you add DC to the mix it makes it even better.
Jadee W.
Bolton, United Kingdom
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is this game any good ?
Jeremy R.
Nashua, NH
Gamer Expert Level 3
I'm trying to download this on to my Xbox One through the backwards compatibility, but I keep running into an issue of it not allowing the option to get it, anyone else having that same issue?