BY WARNER HOME VIDEO GAMES

• Is this game any good ?2 Answers
  • I'm trying to download this on to my Xbox One through the...1 Answers
Warner Home Video Games Injustice: Gods Among Us
  • "I really enjoyed this game and the mobile version is absolutely addicting." in 2 reviews
  • "Injustice was a great game and a great alternate universe, although it was rather predictable." in 2 reviews
  • "But the story in this game is actually pretty good.i would recommend this game to other ppl to play it is really entertaining " in 1 review
  • "I love fighting games and was looking for something to play together with my boyfriend as it gets boring just watching someone else play." in 1 review
  • "looks very awesome, graphics look great, game play cant look better and their are superheroes " in 1 review
Haley S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of my favorite games based off a comic series that I somewhat like. Tbh I love seeing some of my favorite villains turn into heroes, but I hate seeing some of my favorite heroes turned into villains. Tbh it has a really good storyline and it makes everything interesting. It also has this BvS kind of gimmick to it because Batman is fighting against an evil version of Superman, even though Supes thinks he’s a good person. If you want to know more about the storyline, you have to read the comics while playing the game!
Ella S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this game because both my boyfriend and I enjoy playing it together, and we are both very different gamers! The character selection is very fun to choose from, and the gameplay is very enjoyable
Carrie C.
Loved the characters and their abilities and special moves. Nice detailed graphics. We play this as a family so young and old can enjoy this one. Just keep in mind that this game clearly has a lot of violence in it
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Good game with great story line. Awesome graphics. Challenging but beatable. My 7 year old completed game with my help in about 3 weeks (not allowed to play 24/7)
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Gamer Expert Level 2
If you are into the superhero movies and superhero stuff and Mortal Kombat type games you're probably really really like the scam but I'm only giving it a three stars because it just wasn't my cup of tea it was fun for the first couple of rounds but when it ended up just being the same thing over and over I got bored
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
This game is so fun I love to play with my brother I like play as doomsday or sometimes as the joker. I like fighting against my brother which it's so fun sometimes I think my brother cheats so much. I think game or less he very good at it.
bri h.
Greenville, NC
this is one of my favourite games and one of the best superhero games. the characters are based on the DC universe and look really good. it is easy and fun to play and has so many settings and game modes. i would highly recommend this game to others!
Mikayla W.
I was really excited when I found out the Injustice game came out. I really liked that you had both the heroes and the villains to fights against or fight as. I love fighting games and was looking for something to play together with my boyfriend as it gets boring just watching someone else play. We bought the game and it was fun at first. I played as Harley Quinn (one of my favorites) and was really having a lot of fun. The graphics were good and I liked the variety of players we could play as. However, it got a little boring and predictable by the third round we played. The controls were a little confusing and it took a while to get used to them. All in all, it was a decent game. We ended up returning it because it just wasn't what we wanted but it had nothing to do with the graphics or gameplay.
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
This game is great! I started playing it when I started working at my current job and it got addicting after a couple of trys playing against co-workers that my bf and I had bought the game for Xbox, spent so many nights playing against each other! The combos are quick and fast that you can basically make your own. That's how fast the characters were. My favorite is cat woman.
Jessica B.
Pomona, CA
I am a huge DC fan and I love this game and the Injustice comic books! I enjoy being able to play as all of the different characters and all the variant costumes that come with them. The story mode was a little bit short and choppy, but that's to be expected with a fighting video game.
Jadee W.
Blackpool
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is this game any good ?
Jeremy R.
Nashua, NH
Gamer Expert Level 3
I'm trying to download this on to my Xbox One through the backwards compatibility, but I keep running into an issue of it not allowing the option to get it, anyone else having that same issue?