BY WARNER HOME VIDEO GAMES

Kayla E.
Grand Rapids, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Definalty on my list of favorites! Thus game is exciting and has nonstop action and things to do and see. Arkham City is huge and jnto can easily zip from one place to another with your grapple. Cat woman makes and appearance and youh can play her in little side stories throughout the game which is fun
Adrie M.
This game is pretty awesome, it definitely kept me busy and it never got "dull" like the same ole thing every time you turn around. You fight multiple bad guys with different attacks so you are always challenged and learning new things. The gadgets and attack combos are a little challenging to figure out, but with practice, you'll get better! The side missions are a breeze for me now that I finished the main story! I'm a little disappointed how short the main story was though and that you never get to play as any of the bad guys or anyone else really! I kinda wanted to play as Harley Quinn! I'm planning on getting the other games that follow this one! I also think the map needs a little work though, because I'll think I'm right on the mission and it's actually inside the building or something! It's a little frustrating, but still worth a shot!
Jeff E.
Rotonda West, FL
Really great game. Great story and lots of action. I also like the Harley Quinn DLC storyline where you get to play as Batman and Robin. I was kind of hoping youd get to play as Harley tho. I haven't played Arkham Knight yet but City is my favorite when going against Asylum and Origins.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
Really enjoyed playing this game, it was fun to play and also challenging. I recommend you try to finish the side missions before you finish the story because it's actually a bit hard to get back into the game after you're done with the story. The boss missions were awesome were challenging and fun all at the same time. I really do recommend this game.
Thera H.
Let me being by saying that I'm a HUGE Batman fan, but I'm having a hard time playing this game because there are SO many different button combinations for me to remember. haha! I am actually stuck on the pressure pipes area as well. I'm sure I'll get better with practice~ but this game is a bit overwhelming for me.
Justin S.
Lorena, TX
Fun game that introduces Batman in a great capacity! Fun story and even better gameplay!

The riddler challenges keep you playing even after completing the game!
Kristen C.
Kissimmee, FL
LOTS of side missions and tasks that will keep you busy for weeks, instead of just hours. This series always puts out great games that are very enjoyable.
Kaleb C.
This is an amazing game to play, and is the best of out of all the Batman games on the market. Would definitely suggest this to my friends.
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Good graphics, story line amazing. Action packed. Best game of the year. Harley Quinn was very pretty.
Sarah L.
I LOVE this game, it's probably my favorite out of all three Batman Arkham games.