BY WARNER HOME VIDEO GAMES

Jessica P.
Portland
Incredibly engrossing. Coming from a background where video games based on movies were terrible across the board, I was absolutely blown away by Arkham Asylum!
The ability to engage with characters that I have known and loved since I was a child and fight as the Dark Knight himself was a rush that I won't soon forget.
Excellent replay value, amazing fun, highly recommended!
Bettie W.
This games is good if you are a batman fan. Batman has some cool moves and the game makes you stop and think about how you are going to get to each enemy without the others see you. Every fun game.
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
I like Batman, but I am far from a big fan. With that being said, this is one of the best games I have played. The fact that it is in 3D makes it even better. The game combines many things that are familiar elements from other games. Some levels have a scary sensation like F.E.A.R offers. The fighting is similar to God of War. Stealth movement is like Splinter Cell. There are plenty of areas to explore. The graphics and voice work are amazing. But, let's get down to the basics:

Pros: Has a well organized upgrade system, easy to learn controls and Batman moves and reacts like a superhero should. You get to use a lot of Batman's gadgets which is cool.

Cons: In some levels, you will have to go back and forth a few times to accomplish a task. The Boss battles are pretty close to being the same (a batarang to the head and then pummel them).
Taylor P.
As a huge batman fan, I can say this game does great justice to the dark knight. It's dark and gritty, taking place at arkham asylum. The gameplay is great with a well thought out combo system. This game has really paved the way for a great franchise and I love playing it over again.
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
I played this game a few years ago, and it was so amazing. I loved the gameplay and the storyline of this game. The graphics and controls are honestly so astonishing. I'll always recommend this game to everyone because it's one of my favorite games!
Samantha L.
The game play is phenomenal. Fighting is intuitive, puzzles are everywhere, and the story is great. The movie characters should take a lesson from these interpretations of DC's famous villains. I highly recommend this game!
Jon M.
Trimble, OH
I absolutely LOVE this game. I originally had it for PS3, beat it, & then had to get rid of it after I got rid of my PS3. I now own it for Xbox 360 & I'm still in love with it. My dad was a Batman fan, & he enjoyed watching me play this game. It's a lot of fun.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
This game is really amazing. I love Batman, but my favorite part was how they incorporated Scarecrow. He is my favorite villian ever and they captured him perfectly. The game play is awesome and really fun.
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
I love how they have the joker in this game. But the tanks get old really fast. Almost every time you get into the bar mobile they attack. And there is so many it takes forever. But other that a great game.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
Really loved playing this game. It had so much to do and the mechanics were great. I really enjoyed the story and what it had to bring and fighting the bosses was really fun as well.