Warner Brothers WARNER HOME VIDEO - GAMES 1000289635 MORTAL KOMBAT -PS VITA

by Warner Brothers

The newest chapter of the iconic Mortal Kombat Fighting game franchise marks a triumphant return to the series' mature presentation, as well as its first appearance on the PlayStation Vita handheld operating system. More than just a handheld port of the 2011 console release of the game, Mortal Kombat for PS Vita provides players with a high-end gameplay experience, as well as features and content that only Sony's new handheld can supply. The game contains the story mode from the console release of the game, and all of the DLC characters and costumes that have been made available. In addition to this, the game harnesses the PS Vita's touchscreen capabilities, and built-in accelerometer to provide exclusive modes, including: the all-new Challenge Tower mode, and Test Your Slice and Test Your Might modes. Format: PS Vita Genre: Action Rating: M UPC:

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Warner Brothers WARNER HOME VIDEO - GAMES 1000289635 MORTAL KOMBAT -PS VITA!
Richmond Dale, OH
I love this game but does freddy needed two gloves cause in the movies he has one. Please stick to the movie instead of so call improving them. But other than that its the best. I only recommend this to 18 and older. #MortalKombat Warner Brothers Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition from Warner Bros.
Lantana , FL
Overall this game is one of my favorite adding new characters and tower challenges they've also added multiplayer where you can see who's the "king of the hill" now the graphics may not be the very best.but you still get the experience your looking for
Winters, CA
This is a classic! You must try it. I love the movies and the game. It's so itense a really awesome battle game and the characters look amazing .so addictive!
Natrona Hts, PA
I love this game it is a classic. I really recommend this to any fighting game guru. I don't suggest children play this because it is very violent
Buda, TX
I really like this game and all its past games it's made. It's really entertaining and if you are like me, it gets you hyped up pretty quick.
fallscity tx
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love this game good have for the Xbox one 360 and Wii Iove it I've played with my husband a few times lol always kicking his behind lol
Nashville , TN
I used to play this when I was younger with my siblings and we still play it now. It's very fun and challenging.
I love mortal combat everything. this game brings me back to the sega genisis era
Webster, FL
Gamer Expert Level 3
My husband loves this game! Super fun, and challenging. Definitely get this game!