BY WARNER BROTHERS

Warner Bros LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Xbox OneLEGO Marvel Super Heroes features an original story crossing all the Marvel families. Players take control of Iron Man, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Captain America, Wolverine and many more Marvel characters as they try to stop Loki and a host of other Marvel villains from assembling a Super weapon which they could use to control the Earth. Players will chase down Comic Bricks as they travel across a LEGO New York and visit key locations from the Marvel universe such as Stark Tower, Asteroid M, an abandoned Hydra Base and the X-Mansion. Features: Smash, swing and fly in the first LEGO videogame featuring more than 100 of your favorite super heroes and super villains from the Marvel Universe, including Iron Man, Wolverine, Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Loki and Deadpool. Help save Earth as your favorite Marvel character with your super-cool strengths and abilities. Perform new and powerful moves as "BIG-fig" characters like Hulk and Abomination. Leave a path of destruction as you smash through LEGO walls and throw cars using hyper strength. Discover LEGO New York like never before, and travel to iconic locations from the Marvel Universe such as the X Mansion, Asteroid M and Asgard. Create unique super heroes with customizable characters. see more...

Clarissa B.
I love this game for Xbox One.

Pros:
Variety of characters
Free play lets you explore and "discover" different parts of the city
"Money" allows you to buy different vehicles and characters you've collected
Endless amount of missions in free play
Easy controls
Fun for any age

Cons:
The "game mission" is very short. It leads to having more things to do in free play but the main mission itself is only about 13% towards the game completion. I wish they had given it more.

It'll freeze once in awhile mid-game

Flying controls can be glitchy
Valerie H.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is a HUGE hit in our house. My Son LOVES this game so much, that he's beatin it a good 3 times. there has been times that i didn't even know what i was doing and my son helped me beat a mission. A great game in my book. especially if you have a child that LOVES legos
Misty M.
Center City, MN
Wonderful game that the kids love. Anything that brings Legos and superhero together is a sure win in this house. We love the selection of characters. I've even caught myself playing a few times while the kids are napping. Fun for the whole family.
Brittany B.
I like games that you have to complete mission. I also like how you can alternate between different characters and use their powers to get through the mission. It is very kid friendly for all ages.
Tatianna W.
Hueytown, AL
My son loves this game. He's really in to #Legos, just not actually building them with his hands. lol. This is one of his favorites. Anything that has Hulk and Ironman are okay with him!
Heather B.
Rome, GA
Another Lego game that hits it out of the park. I can play this with my four year old son or my 36 year old husband and have a blast.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love this game! There are so many mini missions that it makes it even more fun. Not to mention the funny scenes during the game
Adammah R.
Atlanta, GA
This is so much fun to play and it's even better on the Xbox One! I always play this when I'm bored or just want a fun time.
Carrie S.
It was a lot of fun, but the story line seemed short, but I'm still playing it trying to unlock all the characters.
brandy h.
Gonzales, LA
Is Warner Brothers Lego Super Heroes a great family game?
brandy h.
Gonzales, LA
Is Warner Brothers Lego Super Heroes a great family game?