BY WARNER BROTHERS

LEGO: Marvel - Nintendo Wii ULego Marvel Super Heroes sees Lego Nick Fury call upon Lego Iron Man, the Lego Hulk, Lego Thor, Lego Spider-Man, Lego Wolverine and other Lego heroes to save Earth from Lego Loki and Lego Galactus, Devourer of the Worlds. see more...

Chassidy L.
London, KY
We have the Wii U and my nephew is a super hero freak! He adores this game! We got it for a good price and it is very fun for our kids
And family to play! It’s a awesome game and a very good buy! We strongly recommend it to anyone!
Amanda G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
My six year old and three year old love this game. They have beat the game more than once. It is a great kid game even fun for parents to watch. You can unlock lots of cool characters. Each mission you need a new character and you can switch whenever you want. The two player works great with my boys!
Danell T.
Seattle, WA
It's really fun to play this game with your family. I love playing it with my husband and little brother. It was really affordable when I first got it. My favorite part was the destruction feature. It's great for families, so if you want family fun it's amazing.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love this game! There are so many mini missions that it makes it even more fun. Not to mention the funny scenes during the game
Rachel P.
My son enjoys this game a whole lot. He loves anything to do with Lego's and he really likes the marvel stuff..
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
This was absolutely flawless and allowed for so many fun options with all the different super heros
Cynthia V.
Douglasville, GA
My son and I played this game oh his ps3. We thoroughly enjoyed it. We enjoy all of the Lego games
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game is super fun. Can't decide which is my favorite character. My five year old loves it.
Megan D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is super fun. My son and I enjoy playing it together! It's simple enough for my 6 year old to play but complex enough even to keep my interest.