BY WARNER BROTHERS

LEGO: Marvel - PlayStation VitaLEGO Marvel Super Heroes Universe in Peril PSVita Unlock more than 100 characters from across the Marvel Universe, including fan favorites like Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, Captain America, the Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Deadpool, Loki and Galactus! The game will pack in a plethora of super-cool character abilities, combat-like action sequences, epic battle scenes, puzzle-solving and a unique story told with playful LEGO humor-Battle the forces of evil with a myriad of powers like super-strength, flight, and invisibility at your disposal-45 action-packed missions range across the breadth of the Marvel Universe-Use fast-pace combat and activate Super Moves like Hulk's Thunder Clap and Iron Man's Arc Reactor-Complete challenges and earn awesome rewards-Get super powered assistance from tag team partners or take full control of them in Free Play see more...

• How do the Lego games compare to non-Lego games about the...3 Answers
Jana L.
Exeter, NH
Another great Lego video game! This one ranks high due to the number of superhero characters that can be played as well as the comedy found in all Lego games. The storyline is great, the puzzles are fun and seeing your favorite Marvel characters in Lego form makes this a must buy. These games are great if you are an adult looking for something to play with your kids. Interesting, funny and enjoyable.
Natalie M.
My son loves this Lego brothers Warner game. It's marvel superheroes , what kid doesn't . It's fun and enjoyable also entertaining. I guess all games are a little pricey . It's recommended if you like superheroes and Legos.
michelle lee r.
Lyford, TX
Anything that has to do with legos entertain both my boys they can sit there and play for hours an don't be in my way of doing house chores. I love it.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love this game! There are so many mini missions that it makes it even more fun. Not to mention the funny scenes during the game
donna s.
My husband and I love this game because we love marvel super heroes. it was fun and creative game. the best Lego game ever
ofelia a.
Me and my husband love this game we can play it for hours it's so good one of my favorites
Niko T.
Queens ,New York
I love Lego games and play them all the time with my kids but this one was very glitchey.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game is seriously AWESOME! I stole it from my kids and now i play it. Super fun!
Melissa S.
New Britain, CT
I wish i had this game looks so fun and entresting Cant wait to get The game
Megan P.
I enjoy all the Lego games! This one was great! Enjoyed the transitions between characters and the levels included. It also has hilarious comments from the characters and I enjoy how they substitute guns with bananas, it's cute!
Maggie W.
How do the Lego games compare to non-Lego games about the same characters?