BY WARNER BROTHERS

Unseen lands from the world of middle-earth are awaiting in this visceral action-adventure rpg. see more...

• I've been wanting to play this? is it a good game? 1 Answers
Crystal A.
I am a HUGE Lord of the Rings fan like I would resurrect Tolkien just for a conversation and tea. My husband and I love split screen multiplayer games and are always on the look out (Most of our life is PS2) so when we found this one we ecstatic! And it did not dissappoint. Our only complaint is that we would've loved it to be a bit longer or allow a little more exploration but it was a remarkable game and extremely fun.
Kendall B.
I play this with my best-friend all the time and it's great for those who love RPGs. However, glitches seem to be everywhere in the console versions, and you may find you or another player's data being lost (but not the other player.) You also may experience a bug where the boss does not spawn and you're stuck, no matter how many times you restart the game (happened to my game.) Hopefully patches and updates will be released to fix these.
Ashley N.
Warroad, MN
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is a pretty good game with a good story line. I love how they tie you in to the actual story. It's really fun to play as a couch co-op. I'm not sure how fun it is alone because I completed the entire campaign with my fiancée.
Alexis H.
Zebulon, NC
Loveddd this game! It is beyond fun when you play with a friend. My boyfriend and I played through the game together and it was so interesting and difficult, but fun. The only problem is that you only get to pick out of the preset characters. As long as your not big into customizing your own character, this game would definitely be one of those good bonding games or just an awesome lord of the rings games!
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
Gamer Expert Level 4
I love this game! I played through it twice, one by myself and another time with my boyfriend. You do only have the choice of three characters, but other than that it's really fun.
Emily P.
Minong, WI
This game was OK. The story line seems like it would be really fun, but I thought it was pretty boring. The graphics are good though
Caroline P.
I love this game more than you can imagine. If you are a lord of the rings fan, purchase asap!
Amanda C.
Ottawa, ON
I love this game! I beat it twice. It can get pretty difficult sometimes. Good to play with a second player
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
I've been wanting to play this? is it a good game?