BY WARNER BROTHERS

In a scenario drawn from the film, the lego movie videogame puts lego kids into the role of emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average lego minifigure who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. Players guide him as he is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared. in the lego movie videogame players will be able to collect and use lego instruction pages to build construction sets or harness the awesome power of the master builders to virtually build... see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
My baby brother loves this game he’s plays it all the time totally worth the price it’s keeps him engaged and occupied for hours without having to bother me lol . The game is based of the LEGO movie filled with fun adventures
Carina O.
We are big fans of all the Lego games. This one is a lot of fun! My 5 year old daughter loves it. She can easily play it by herself. Plus I love waiting for the "everything is awesome" song.
Michelle C.
Bought this for my mini gamer. Clearance arm target plus 20%. Couldn't beat that my son loves the movie! The game is pretty fun hopefully my son will get the hang of it soon.
Caroline C.
krakow
I have just finished Lego The Movie Game and I simply loved it!
the graphics are amazing and for those who love the Movie will love the game too! Thank you!
Brittnee C.
Springdale , AR
Easy, yet fun, game for all ages. My 9 year old thoroughly enjoys this game and we love watching her play it. Good,quality game.
Brittany B.
I like this game because it is an easy game for all ages. It is very true to the movie.I don't like the two persons play
Brittany A.
My eight year old loves anything Lego! This movie was a perfect find for Christmas!
Elicia L.
Kamloops , BC
I thoroughly enjoy playing this game. However we bought it for our son (with the young theme), so I rate from watching his game play (it's a lot more than mine!). My 4 year old can get through well enough and it has great graphics and spin offs from the movie.
Chris D.
It took everything I had, but I finally managed to 100% complete this game!! It was fun, and engaging, and a good representation of the Lego movie!
Shelby D.
How would you say this one is compared to jurassic World Lego game? My son loves that one but looking for a new game for him? What are the positives and negatives on this game?