BY WARNER BROTHERS

In super scribblenauts players can only write down the names of any objects not, but they also modify adjectives now to achieve their goal. The... see more...

sandra s.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
This is such a cute game! i had a lot of fun riding a walrus around while pulling a wagon. the idea to use whatever you can think of to help you beat the levels is genius. i gave the game to a friends nephew so he could enjoy it as well.
Katie S.
, WI
I love this game! You have to use your imagination to get through the levels. My nephew loves video games, but he doesn't like educational ones, so I let him play this one and he still exercises his imagination while learning to spell!
Jackeline Q.
Hampton, GA
I love this game .puts you to overcome challenges It has a free area where you can create whatever you want. it is very entertaining I like to spend a great time
Sabreen A.
Dearborn, MI
Just like the review below me my little brother loved this as well!!! He claims that it really makes your mind working and expands your imagination.
Emily P.
Otis Orchards, WA
This is a really fun game for all ages from when you can read and up! takes some strategy and thinking out side the box and that's why i like it!
Cadence R.
I don't have this but I have ScribbleNautsRemix on like an apple device but I would like it isms you sent me on
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
My brother absolutely loved this game. He said creating your own stuff to help in the game was fun