Warner Brothers Peanuts Holiday Collection [Deluxe Edition] [3 Discs] [DVD/CD] uploaded by Liz R.Warner Brothers Peanuts Holiday Collection [Deluxe Edition] [3 Discs] [DVD/CD] uploaded by Mattie L.Warner Brothers Peanuts Holiday Collection [Deluxe Edition] [3 Discs] [DVD/CD] uploaded by Jill M.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

3 pack includes: it's the great pumpkin, charlie brown/ a charlie brown thanksgiving/a charlie brown christmas see more...

• "We really enjoyed this classic, holiday Peanuts collection." in 1 review
  • "i had the thanksgiving one on vhs recorded off tv when i was little now i get to enjoy it on dvd with my kids with a better quality." in 1 review
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This is such an all time classic. Every year during the holidays my family and I sit down and watch these movies, it’s like our little tradition that we do on each holiday. These are such great movies.
Autumn S.
Brookville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love this holiday classics?! I grew up on watching the Peanuts and still get excited every time I get to watch them. Lucy and Linus are my favorite characters and they way snoopy laughs is hysterical. This is a definite 5 star and would highly recommend to anyone who is still a kid at heart
Sam M.
I love the Peanuts holiday specials. My family watches them together each time they're on (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc). Heartwarming stories and cute animation and characters -- and this set allows you to have all the holiday specials in one! Great value and worth the buy!
erin m.
Thus is a collection that my kids kids will still be watching! The peanuts gang is from before cartoons had swear words, dirty jokes, and cartoons were for kids! Such a classic collection! I will always love Charlie brown and his gang!
Mackenzie H.
PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I grew up on these and every time I don't watch a peanuts movie on a holiday I beat myself up about it! They are classics and perfect for a family they a cute and funny and not even that long I highly recommend
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
I absolutely love this collection. Always have to watch them every holiday. So cute and such a collection to watch and make a tradition every year. Need to find the eve collection because I'd love to own them.
Emilee N.
My three year old loves all the Peanuts movies. He could watch them no matter what the season. These classic Peanuts movies are great for all ages. I recommend everyone watch these. I could watch these over and over again.
Rachel R.
Ocean View, NJ
Charlie Brown is one of my favorite characters of all. His stories and movies are so fun to watch during the holiday seasons. I am so excited they are all in one place! It's a must se in this family every year!!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Okay when I was young I would have given this a five, but they played this show out bc we didn't have cable. Just TV and they played this if you were lucky. Oldie but goodie. Just wore it out for me.
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
Classic classic classic classic! 3 little hair Charly has, sound track is enjoyable for little kids like 3-19. Good actors I say. Favorite scene all scene hehe. Must watch if you got nothing better to do !
Kristen B.
Carol Stream, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Do you watch any of the peanuts cartoons when they come on t.v? My daughter and I watch them all.
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA
What's favorite character
Sandra D.
Terrebonne , QC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Where did you bought it ?
Shoua T.
Saint Paul, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Where can I purchase this peanuts collection?
Daisy G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Where can I purchase this?