Warner Brothers Mortal Kombat Xl - Xbox One

by Warner Brothers

More information coming soon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Warner Brothers Mortal Kombat Xl - Xbox One!
Rebecca M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
Awesome game! Very graphic, I can't play this game without making some terrible noise of disgust lol. It's so crazy to me the terrible ways the characters kill each other! Haha. But it's way fun! I have played several Mortal Kombat games, I'm not a die hard fan and probably couldn't pick out one from the other. But they're fun!
Melinda C.
Denham Spgs, LA
Good selection of characters in this game. Also new characters and different powers to play with. The graphics in this game is great. This game is a lot of fun to play by yourself or as multiplayer. It also has a great storyline.
Elyse S.
Corona, CA
Great game, get nostalgia to the origianl game. this game is fun to play online with others especially on xbox
Hannah P.
Beaverton , OR
Bought this game because i love playing mortal kombat period. Graphics and everything have changed, when you're fighting the fatalities and brutalities are freakin crazy! I wish you could have unlocked some fighters during story mode but i guess they gave you all the characters already. Great story mode though. Games nowadays only have one player. But this one allows two players which is good. I recommend this game. I gave a 4 star coz its a little expensive.
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
I like this game because it has a great story line and has awesome graffics. It's Playa beautifully with not skips or buffering. I gave it four because the easiest setting is still rather difficult.
Guadalupe A.
San Bernardino, CA
My brother in law has this game on xbox one and everytime i play on his console the graphics look amazing and the game comes with extra characters from DLC and you can earn skins from completing Towers and story mode. By far my favorite game next to Bo3.
Lizzie M.
Ciudad de México
Muy chingón, aunque la historia esta muy poco atrayente y los descargables siempre son muy costosos. Amo que sea muy gráfico y que ya puedas usar objetos de tu entorno. Yo mejoraría los precios de los descargables y la historia. Lo recomendaría 100%
Taps Z.
This is an excellent Fighting game. It is really interesting and i like the way they added  some movie characters like Predator and Jason. The major con for me was the in-game purchases.

Looking for your answer?