Warner Brothers Mortal Kombat (XBOX 360)
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- I know I can't be the only one excited about the new Mortal Komba...6 Answers
- "But the biggest is probably the single player Challenge Tower." in 1 review
- "The story mode is good too though, plenty of people to fight through." in 1 review
- "My favorite fighting game of all time I'm glad they went back to the classic harpist " in 1 review
- "The story line isn't anything special in the slightest, but the moves, special moves and especially the X-ray vision to see the damage inflicted definitely gives this game some value and even some replay value when you're bored and want to break bones. " in 1 review
Mortal Kombat also brings with it some standard gameplay options such as online play and tag/team battle. But the biggest is probably the single player Challenge Tower. Containing a staggering 300 missions, this mode will test your skills with various functions such beating an opponent with no throws, winning a match before all of your skills (including blocking!) are disabled, fighting against 4-5 enemies, etc. The Challenge Tower alone will have you coming back for more.
If you've been an MK fan or just trying out the series for the first time, you can't go wrong with this came.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos