Warner Brothers Mortal Kombat (XBOX 360) uploaded by Annay G.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

The newest chapter of the iconic fight franchise marks a triumphant return to the series mature presentation and a reinvention of its classic 2d fighting mechanic. Driven by an all new graphics engine, the fan favorite fatality is back and presented in more gory detail than ever before. In addition, mortal kombat introduces a number of new game-play features including tag team and the deepest story mode of any fighting game. Players can choose from an extensive lineup of the game s iconic warriors and challenge their friends in traditional 1 vs. 1 matches, or take on several new game modes. see more...

• I know I can't be the only one excited about the new Mortal Kombat ...6 Answers
Warner Brothers Mortal Kombat (XBOX 360)
  • "My favorite fighting game of all time I'm glad they went back to the classic harpist " in 1 review
  • "The story line isn't anything special in the slightest, but the moves, special moves and especially the X-ray vision to see the damage inflicted definitely gives this game some value and even some replay value when you're bored and want to break bones. " in 1 review
  • "The story mode is good too though, plenty of people to fight through." in 1 review
  • "But the biggest is probably the single player Challenge Tower." in 1 review
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
Fun for the whole family to play ! Set around and fight each other in a battle of war against all your fun favorite characters ! I love this game !
Christa K.
Christa K.
The game is mindless, I'll admit that, because I'm one of those people that doesn't really care for the storyline but this game is a blast. I love playing it with my family, especially my sister. The graphics are gorgeous, albeit gruesome, and it's simply just a blast with combos and frantic button mashing at times. It's mindless and it definitely relieves some stress. I went searching for this game for the 360 for months and found it at GameStop for $15, I believe it was. I was not disappointed and I played it for hours.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
El Paso, TX
Gamer Expert
Mortal Kombat has been a long time favorite, and I have yet to be disappointed in any of the game. This one lived up to that as. The story mode is alright, but I honestly don't buy these games for the story so it doesn't matter. The online events are fun so there is always something to do in the game.
Jessica Nicole T.
Jessica Nicole T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Gamer Expert
Another one of my favorite games! So glad this came out cause I play daily! Great graphics and fun to challenge others ! More characters please!!! Can't wait for more to come out so I can add to my collection
Taijoura T.
Taijoura T.
Classic... just classic. This game is a must play. I don't care how old this post gets, you still need to find and play this game. You won't regret it.
Annay G.
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
Me gusta mucho este game lo juego con mis hermanos y mi esposo y nos divertimos mucho. Es entretenido pero un poco violento.
Shayla h.
Shayla h.
Inkster, MI
So fun this a for sure a game we play as a family. Everyone in and the loser ha to give up he stick lol super fun
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
I love playing mortal Kombat! if you're into the fighting gore and blood then this is your game! but then again who doesn't like MK! ;)
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
This game is extremely entertaining if one has an entire group of people playing against each other. Whether its one v. one or two v. two it is exciting to watch as individuals begin to yell at each other one whether or not it's the right time to use a combo. Just grab a couple of friends and let the tournament begin!
M S.
M S.
New Albany, IN
Mortal Kombaat hits the current generation with its signature gory gameplay, crazy cast of characters and some new features. Among those are the inclusion of a "super bar" which enables enhanced special moves and the brand new X-Ray moves. Enhanced moves are just what they sound like, giving your special moves extra punch and new properties. X-Ray moves are bone crunching super moves that allow you deal extra damage to your opponents at the cost of a full super bar.

Mortal Kombat also brings with it some standard gameplay options such as online play and tag/team battle. But the biggest is probably the single player Challenge Tower. Containing a staggering 300 missions, this mode will test your skills with various functions such beating an opponent with no throws, winning a match before all of your skills (including blocking!) are disabled, fighting against 4-5 enemies, etc. The Challenge Tower alone will have you coming back for more.

If you've been an MK fan or just trying out the series for the first time, you can't go wrong with this came.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
I know I can't be the only one excited about the new Mortal Kombat X! Who's with me on that?