BY WARNER BROTHERS #61 in Xbox Games

Mortal kombat x (xbox 360) see more...

• I've been wanting to buy this game for about months now, but I ha...1 Answers
  • I've been a huge Mortal Kombat fan, but have fallen out of touch ...1 Answers
  • Can someone please explain this game? I am interested in new game...2 Answers
sarah m.
san marcos, Texas
Who likes to play a fighting game, because i know i do!!! Its fun to have a little fun with your friends to see who is better, just a little friendly competition that is all.
blade 8080 G.
horizon city TX
I really want this game I heard its slot of fun the timeline is good so are the graphics
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Love love love this game main reason why I named my dog Raiden lol but I love the responsiveness. And I'm highly impressed. I wish they would have kept all the characters but it's ok completely worth it
Sandy D.
This is a super fun game that is good even for a novice. Just start hitting buttons in different combinations and your characters will do something! It is a nice, mindless game that makes us laugh. I would caution for very young users - there is a lot of blood and gore depicted. The story mode is fun and gives you the back story of the characters, which makes it interesting. We still don't know how to get Lui chan to beat Scorpio and Quan chi??? The tag team battles are hard! Wish your luck is a fun option, and we like to battle with family member fighting each other.
Ashley C.
Um, Mortal Kombat X was never released on Xbox 360. The date was pushed back and pushed back until it was ultimately scrapped in August 2015 for the 360 & PS3, because the developers couldn't promise it would match the quality of next gen consoles. So this version of MKX technically doesn't exist.
Charles C.
Marlborough, MA
I really love how this game turned out. But they removed a couple of staple characters for characters that are pretty boring. I commend Nether Realm for taking that risk, though. Gameplay is smooth and the graphics are pretty. The online net code is terrible, though. You almost can't play online matches, that's how bad it is. If that get's fixed, this game deserves a 5/5.
MK S.
Washington, DC
I really love this game! The add on characters are amazing and I love the different options for game play. It is fun as a novice gamer, and for those that are more experienced. Its comparable to other games out there in price, and I would highly recommend it!
Liz H.
My husband loves Mortal Kombat! It's fun and I play with him too. He has been playing Mortal Kombat games for decades though so he is way too good at it. I prefer my favorite, Soul Calibur. But both games are very similar. It's an arcade fighting game. Many people know what it is and it's mostly easy to play for anyone.
Erica S.
If you're a child of the 80's, more than likely you grew up playing the original Mortal Kombat. The newer version is insanely awesome and won't disappoint! Fun story line, smooth graphics and a hoard of not only old favorites but introductions to new characters as well.
Mike  T.
El Paso, TX
I love the mortal kombat games since I was younger. The charters the graphics all of it. One think that I did have to get used to was netherrelm changing the combos on the charters.
Amber R.
Can someone please explain this game? I am interested in new games to play
Ryan W.
Akron, OH
I've been a huge Mortal Kombat fan, but have fallen out of touch with it while in college. is this game worth every bit of time I'd waste playing it, or would it just be a game I'd play a few time then move it to the side?
Kathy X.
I've been wanting to buy this game for about months now, but I have doubts of how actually GOOD this game came out, I want to know if it's actually worth buying and how is it?