BY WARNER BROTHERS

Mortal kombat x (playstation 3) see more...

• Is this a game for ps3??? I tought it was only for ps41 Answers
  • Who is your favorite character/favorite attack?1 Answers
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
The best fighting game that never goes out of fashion over the years, each day with improvements and greater quality in their new releases, characters in high definition, new strategies and challenges increasingly exciting and striking, once you try not to stop Of playing, and I think that to be with this same edition since I have not had the opportunity to play it. But the above 100% recommended.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA
I have always been a big fan of mortal combat! This game is super fun and has some awesome brutalities and fatalities that are definitely gruesome. The characters are switched up a little bit. I hated to see my favorite character, Syndel was gone. Some other familiar characters are gone, but are now replaced with the children of some of the other characters which is pretty cool. Story mode is pretty difficult, but like always the story is awesome!
Jazmin C.
I have this game for ps4 and it's pretty cool! The graphics are awesome and i always loved mortal kombat as a kid so that's why I like this game. The fighters fatalities and brutalities are super sick! The story mode is hard to play and doesn't let you choose who you fight during story mode but once you start playing and unlocking things it makes it more interesting and fun!
Kaylin L.
Susquehanna, PA
Let me just say I'm not a "gamer" by any means nor am I experienced in games.. However, my boyfriend turned me on to this game and I love it. It's challenging, yet attainable and always entertaining. Lots of modes, characters and moves! Love it!
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
Such a fun game that still holds true to the original. It has a ton of new aspects that still respect the originals but still keeps the interest in the gamer without being too repetitive.
gabbie m.
I am a big mortal kombat fan and when i played this game i fell in love its amazing i have the ps4 version the only downside is they don't have all the characters from the last one
Estefania R.
Homestead, FL
Can you say a blast from the past oh my god do I love playing this game template on my current console but I can play at my friends house on their on their but it's like a game night every night when I go over there like it's amazing recommended
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love Mortal Kombat with a diehard passion! This game is great! I love all the characters. The storyline is quite challenging which is cool. This is such an iconic game!
Angie D.
I love this game! Esp because of the graphics and fatalities. I also like the fact that it has x ray kills as well.
Jennifer G.
Mortal kombat never disappoints. One of the best fighting games of all time indeed. And this version is so gory and crazy, it couldn't get any better.
Tamara P.
Santiago,Chile
Is this a game for ps3??? I tought it was only for ps4
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
Who is your favorite character/favorite attack?