Warner Brothers Lego Marvel's Avengers - Nintendo Wii U uploaded by Lynnette D.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

You sat on the edge of your seat while Earth's Mightiest Heroes took on otherworldly enemies and saved the world. You watched Hulk smash villains, Iron Man blast bad guys and Black Widow take out criminals. Now, your favorite superheroes are coming to your console - with full LEGO treatment - in LEGO Marvel's Avengers. Jump into the fray with a roster of more than 100 new characters, including Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision and Ultron, as well as your favorites, such as Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Black Widow and Hawkeye. Explore open-world locations from The Avengers films, as you collect gold bricks and studs and unlock additional characters. Are you ready to save the world? see more...

Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
One of the boys favorite game I had to purchase a new one You got scratched because we are always playing it day and night. They’re not expensive they are reasonable and I really recommend to all of the game it’s really fun
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Gamer Expert Level 3
Lego came through with another adorable and amazing game. My sons absolutely love the lego games. It's a fun way to solve puzzles and defeat enemies in a game that's suitable for all ages. My only complaint is I wish it had a narrator you could turn on for younger players to understand what needs to be done in the game.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
The Avengers game is another in a great line of games from Lego. It maintains the saga-like feel of its predecessors while keeping true to all of the Marvel Avengers stories we know and love. It's so much fun to play and the more you play, the more you unlock, so be sure to explore everything!
Nicole M.
We love lego games in this house. I'll play along side my husband as it's a good activity to do together when we don't want to go anywhere. It is also an enjoyable game to watch while I'm doing other activities. I would absolutely recommend this game to anyone!
Jorkhans Esteban P.
I think all Lego games are great but this is one I like best I have APRA PS4 and after passing the game, what I love most is walking around the city, it is very relaxing and fun. I recommend 100% the whole community!

Creo que todos los juegos de Lego son geniales pero este es uno de los que mas me agrada lo tengo apra ps4 y despues de pasar el juego , lo que mas me encanta es pasear por toda la ciudad, es muy relajante y divertido. Se los recomiendo 100% a toda la comunidad !
Veronica C.
Love all and every logo game out there. This one is so fun to play. My kids and I love playing this game together during our family time. Nice bonding moments.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
A very cool game the kids love it you do have to purchases extra figures to go with the game that it does not come with. This is a great family game.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
These lego games are the best. Not only are they fun for my son, but I love playing them as well. This is a favorite in our home! Go avengers!
Ana V.
illinois
Gamer Expert Level 3
Anything that has to do with games and legos thats my thing(: i has 4 games my favorite was batman... I would sleep super late playing
traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 3
My 6 year old has this game for xbox 360. He loves it. He even beat the game in a week while he was stuck on bedrest after surgery
Mildred P.