Warner Brothers Lego Jurassic World - Playstation 4

by Warner Brothers

More information coming soon.

Okay-I've heard this game was good but how good is it, kid good or do adults like it too?
Start your review of Warner Brothers Lego Jurassic World - Playstation 4!
Such a cute game. Loved the movie so figured I'd try this out. Finished it in a few days but it's all great. Levels are fun.
Clarksville, TN
This is one of the games my mom bought for my son, absolutely adorable. So much fun and is perfect for younger kids!
I absolutely love the movie so this was a must buy for me. Definitely keep you on the edge of you seat playing.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm loving this have. My 1st time playing Lego anything and it's just really fun! And yes I'm an adult lol
Winters, CA
Lego is always a favorite. I love the story themes that they've come out with ,and its and amazing ps4 game
Queens ,New York
Love this game always a fan of anything lego. Great way to pass the time with my kids.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Warner Brothers Lego Jurassic World - Playstation 4 uploaded by Monika K.
I finished this game completely it was very time consuming but fun to do! Smashing Lego blocks all throughout the game was fun. I really love the storyline and think that Lego really does a great job with all their games. Highly recommend to anyone!
winchester
I'm not a gaming type of person. I'd rather just watch people play games. But this game changed me! I'm actually obsessed with this game. And I would recommend that anyone of any age group could pick this up, play it and enjoy it!
Edmonton
Gamer Expert Level 1
The graphics on this game are quite good, and it's full of humorous moments. But there are way too many cut-scenes, to the point that it's disruptive to your game-playing. The game play itself is fun and well thought out, I just wish there was more of that and less time spent feeling like you're re-watching the movie.
England
A great entry into the Lego series which follows the film story lines well, only changing them to make them more child friendly. Playing through all four stories is great fun and also takes a while if going for the platinum trophy although co-op can speed things up. Also introduces some nice new mechanics. My only negative is that I wish they'd cleaned up the audio from the films before adding it to the games.