Warner Brothers Lego Jurassic World - Playstation 4

by Warner Brothers

More information coming soon.

Okay-I've heard this game was good but how good is it, kid good or do adults like it too?
Start your review of Warner Brothers Lego Jurassic World - Playstation 4!
1,470 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These LEGO games are so much fun for the entire family. They are easy to play for the youngest ages, but then they have so many secret and challenging side quests hidden all through the game that make it fun for everyone to play together
8170 west 8th court
This game is truly amazing. I love this game more then any other dinosaur I have. The game never becomes boring and even if you dont want to do the campaign you can always do whatever you want and just walk around with the dinosaurs and amazing.
Snellville, GA
I don’t care for this game. I love LEGO games and I love the Jurassic Park series, but the two together is kind of boring. It’s not nearly as entertaining as other iterations in the LEGO catalog. Especially at that price point you’re better off buying a different LEGO game.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love all the Lego games and enjoyed the Jurassic Park franchise so this was a cool mash-up. I enjoyed playing the story line and always love the free roam areas. I like that you can create your dinosaur and can play as one. I think anyone who enjoys Lego games would enjoy this one too, especially a kid or adult who loves dinosaurs or Jurassic Park!
Middleburg, FL
Gamer Expert Level 2
Family and I loved this game. The characters are a lot of fun, the story line is cute, and it's fast paced. It keeps your interest until the very end. My girls actually still play it to unlock all the extras after the game has been completed. Worth the price!
Gamer Expert Level 1
I was very excited when this game came out. We're fans of the Lego games because of their humor and co-opt abilities. I didn't like the movie dialogue and that's something that they've included in the newer games. I feel like some of the humor is gone because of this. I liked the open world where you can run around and start different missions. It's different than the other Lego games we've played. There was a bug with ours that had something to do with saving but other than that, we had a lot of fun playing this and replaying it to get all the collectables.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 4
Got this for my little sister for Christmas. While I have not given it to her yet since it's not Christmas yet, we played the demo and absolutely loved it! The graphics are great for a lego game and the story seems very fun. I love that you can play as a dinosaur. I would recommend this to adults and kids who love the lego games.
Folsom, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is so nostalgic!! The animation is great. It's super kid friendly with all the greatness from the movie franchise. When this first cam out it was a little pricey now it's super affordable. Definitely recommend to anyone who's a Jurassic park fan!
Warner Brothers Lego Jurassic World - Playstation 4 uploaded by Bethann B.
This was the first Lego game that we bought our kids. Both of my kids love this game, and it's easy for my 5 year old to play. I think it's cute how they incorporated scenes from the original Jurassic Park movie, and the new one. Highly recommended!!
Warner Brothers Lego Jurassic World - Playstation 4 uploaded by Andrea S.
Great game! Easy to do for younger kids, my 3 year old loves to play. He does need some help but most of the time he shows me what too do.its fun because all the movies are incorporated! I love the humor in these Lego games!