BY WARNER BROTHERS

More information coming soon. see more...

• Did anyone else find all the Easter eggs in this game so ...2 Answers
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I loved this Lego game. It was easy for me to understand what to do most the time. There were some complicated parts but I was able to figure it out after a while. My son loved this game too. He just didnt like when he couldn't read certain things
Sarah R.
I like the storyline for it but I will say I can't play this for more than 20-30 min at a time it gives me a bad headache and does make me a little motion sick. But it was fun for the time I did play.
Sarh S.
Milwaukee, WI
My boys absolutely love this game. but they are currently stuck and since I haven't played with them, I'm not sure if we missed something or what. but it seems as though there is no way to get the truck out of the tree. I've tried everything, looks like we're supposed to break something on it, but we can't aim and hit it. despite this they continue to play and have even started over. my boys are 4 years old and almost 6 years old. I may have to start the game over and play through to see what the heck the issue is.
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best game ever! As a mom who tries to keep up with being cool to my 12 year old son, I had a blast playing with him! We stayed up way too late on many nights playing this game. There's no blood or people getting eaten like in the movies. So it's safe for all ages. Really really fun adventure game for the family. You got to play all 4 movies, with bonus levels at the end. And if your child (or you!) are a Jurassic Park fan, you'll really appreciate the attention to detail.
Sara G.
N Providence, RI
I am a big fan of the Lego games and this one does not disappoint. The moves are great and this game really brings them to life. It has all the silliness of a Lego game and even has the real actor's voices doing the lines from the movie. It is a great Wii U game but there are a few glitches in the game. My 7 year old son and myself both got stuck a few times and had to reset the game and lose our progress. That is annoying but other than that, a super fun and addictive game!
Karen L.
Lego really hit a home run with Jurassic World for Wiiu! This game is awesome my sin and I have been playing this for a couple months now. We beat the "story mode" but like all Lego games we have decided to go back and do Free Play to get every brick & to explore each area. Unlike other games when they cut to scene we actually enjoy it! You will not be disappointed with this game!
Irmaris L.
This game is super cool! In my house we love Legos and dinosaurs and this game is perfect! My kids like to play it and the graphics looks nice. Is very enjoyable and entertaining.
Karen K.
Warfield, KY
This is an excellent game! My entire family loves to play it! It goes along the storyline of the actual movies with quite a bit of humor! It's rated for 10 and up, but with a little help my 5 year old loves to play it, but he wouldn't be able to play it by his self. Overall, it's a great game!
Desirae S.
My kids love Lego anything
Playing a video of Lego games
Just has them quiet and lets me relax...
Im happy if there happy would totally recommend
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
KID LOVES IT...WOULD BE PERFECT IF IT INCLUDED EXPLANATION ON THE DIFFERENT GAMES STORIES INCLUDED AND HOW TO START THEM
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Did anyone else find all the Easter eggs in this game so funny? Had a blast playing this!!