Warner Brothers Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Nintendo DS) uploaded by Bridgett B.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

Lego harry potter: years 5-7 is the follow-up to the hit game lego harry potter: years 1-4. It is based on the last three harry potter books and final four films, lego harry potter: years 5-7 takes players through harry potter's heroic adventures in the muggle and wizarding worlds. From privet drive in little whinging to diagon alley, hogsmeade and hogwarts - plus new locations including grimmauld place, the ministry of magic, and godric's hollow - players will encounter new faces, new challenges and new magic, preparing them for the ultimate face-off against lord voldemort. Lego harry potter: years 5-7 builds upon the magical... see more...

• Bought this game for my 6 year old son at the time, an I ...4 Answers
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ
It might seem like a lame idea for a game but honestly lego video games are some of my favorites ever. When I first got a PS2, i gotta bundle pack and it had lego batman in it and i was hooked. Lego HP is amazing its follows the storyline accurately and super fun to play. I love the little cutaway scenes as well
Christina D.
Lady Lake, FL
Stays true enough to the books (about the same amount as the movies do) and there is a ton of content to unlock, the most fun being all of the characters! Any character you can imagine is in here. Completing the basic story takes several hours of gameplay, and the LEGO physics and building aspects are well built into the story. As with the previous LEGO video games, this is appropriate for and will entertain kids and adults alike of all ages.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Warner Brothers Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Nintendo DS) This is rated E for everyone 10+. This is Harry Potter years 5-7. Cute finale to the Harry Potter franchise. Definitely if you like Harry Potter, then this is a must play game.
Kristen J.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this game! It's so much fun and can at times be quite a challenge! I love that it gives you the opportunity to play as multiple players at any given time
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
This is a super fun game to play . my son loves plying this Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 game . He would play it for hours if i would let him !
Alma V.
Modesto, CA
I really enjoyed this game. i finished it in a few days, it really followed the storyline well and kept trre to the book.
Aisha L.
Nottingham, AK
Fun game which involves problem solving, has a few levels. Includes dueling with other characters in the game. Doesn't have an online mode. You can create your own characters and put different costumes on them. I recommend this game to younger gamers.
Mindy H.
Bought this game for my 6 year old son at the time, an I ended up getting hooked to it. So much fun and challenging. I played the first game and second.
Mindy H.