BY WARNER BROTHERS

Find video games at Target.com! Lego harry potter: years 1-4 brings the action, adventure and fun of the first 4 stories in the harry potter catalog to the video game screen in the way only the lego franchise can. Featuring all your favorite characters and story environments, lego harry potter: years 1-4 lets players play as the wizard of their choice, combining them piece by piece as is only possible in the lego franchise of games. Play options include single player story mode, free-play and two-player co-op online and offline. this game was pre-owned. any offers, bonus content and online play may not be available with the purchase of this product or may require. see more...

Marlowe F.
Davenport, WA
I love the Harry Potter world so when I saw the Lego games I had to get them. I absolutely loved them. They were so fun and had everything from the stories. The games played well without glitches or getting stuck.
Fallon K.
This is definitely a family game that everyone can enjoy. there are a few parts where too much time can be wasted out of confusion of what to do,but a simple Google search or YouTube video can help you through!
Lauren R.
Saint Peters, MO
What a fun game! I have played every Lego game on XBox 360 and this is still one of my favorites. If you enjoy Harry Potter and own a 360, get this game. You'll laugh, explore Hogwarts, and play as even the most obscure characters.
Rebekah V.
Ventura, CA
This is a cute game and fun for Harry Potter fans of all ages. It was a little more challenging than I expected but I did enjoy it. Lots of fun surprises throughout the game.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
This one is a blast but the newer Lego games use the actual actor voices and scripts making the game way more enjoyable instead of listening to "Sim-esque" grunts.
Nayam S.
I love to play this game with my brothers it is so fun to do the challenges. I recommend this for everyone of all ages I am sure you will also enjoy the game.
Sara C.
Topeka, KS
I am a huge harry potter fan. this game was fun for myself and my 5 year old son.
Molly G.
Blackburn , Scotland
Love this game me and my little cosine players this and we have so much fun playing it and it's go missions and games to do and play totally recommend x