Warner Brothers Lego Dimensions Starter Pack - Nintendo Wii U

by Warner Brothers

At the center of the LEGO Multiverse lies an ancient planet that is inhabited by the evil mastermind, Lord Vortech. It is believed that the person who controls the Foundational Elements on which this planet is built will control all of the Multiverse. Vowing to become that ruler, Lord Vortech determines that by summoning characters from a variety of LEGO worlds, he'll be able to find the building blocks of the LEGO civilization. One day, a mysterious and powerful vortex appears in a variety of LEGO worlds, and different characters from DC Comics, The Lord of the Rings, The LEGO Movie and more are swept away. Noticing their friends are being taken, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle jump into the vortex on a journey they never imagined. Now, realizing Lord Vortech's intentions, the three intrepid heroes must venture through space and time to save their friends and all of LEGO humanity. Team up with the Caped Crusader, Gandalf the Great and Wyldstyle from The LEGO Movie to vanquish Lord Vortech and save LEGO humanity from annihilation in LEGO Dimensions. This Starter Pack delivers everything you need to begin your buildable adventure, including a copy of the game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to construct the LEGO Gateway, three minifigures and the LEGO Batmobile vehicle. Let your creativity and imagination guide you on your adventure, as you'll team up with unlikely allies from a variety of worlds, including DC Comics, The Lord of the Rings, The LEGO Movie, LEGO Ninjago, Back to the Future and more, to thwart your enemies. Use a combination of up to seven minifigures, vehicles and gadgets by dropping them on the LEGO Toy Pad to bring them into the universe. Let your imagination run wild in a solo journey, or team up with a buddy for cooperative drop-in/-out gameplay. Grab your blocks and flex your creative muscles - all of LEGO civilization is depending on you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Warner Brothers Lego Dimensions Starter Pack - Nintendo Wii U!
Bardstown, KY
Gamer Expert Level 3
Love this game. I love all the Lego games, but this one allows you to go to so many different worlds. It saves you from having to buy a new game for each world. Instead you but a $9 figurine. Lots of fun!
This game is so much fun for the entire family! My son bought it with his birthday money because I had an awesome cartwheel coupon. I love that we can find figures for the game at 5 below and toys r us has deals on them often. I also like that they are adding new worlds to keep up with current movies. Lots of clean Lego fun!
Saint Charles, MO
I know that this might be nerdy but I bought this game because I was impressed by the technology and I have become addicted to it. I have bought most of the expansions including all of the level and story packs. I like that the game continues expanding with new characters and new levels all the time.
Mc Lean, VA
I love this game so much. I love all the lego games but this one is by far the most interesting. It is great you don't have to buy super expensive figures.
My middle son loves Legos! He makes me buy any Lego game he finds! This one is ok there are others that are way better
I thought my son would be crazy about this game since he lovesss legos so much but he wasn't really into it :/ lost interest really quickly
Alpharetta, GA
This was quite a mistake. The moving characters around on a physical board is tiresome and obnoxious. The storyline is intriguing but lacks the certain nostalgia needed to overcome the moving character nonsense
Muncie, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Similar to Disney Infinity, you get a portal and various characters/items to collect and add to the game. It's fun to play with children, on your own, or even if you are a Lego fan and collector as the character packs give you lots of Lego figures you can only acquire through Lego Dimensions figures.
Tullahoma, TN
This game is addictive. I finished the levels once through in a weekend and I've been slowly adding on extra characters when I can find them at an affordable price. These are really fun, but can get expensive.
Boynton Beach , FL
This by far my my best Black Friday purchase!! I got this from target for half the price!! I am pairing it with the individual packs I bought from toys r us. The toys r us promotion was buy 1 get 1 60% off. So exited to please my kids on Christmas!!

Looking for your answer?