BY WARNER BROTHERS

Unite super heroes and dastardly villains to save Gotham and the world see more...

Buy on Kohls*
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Gallatin, TN
As if lego Batman couldn't get any better....here comes Batman Beyond Gotham. Holy, cow!!!! AMAZING game play! Amazing graphics...is there anything lego cannot make better? Seriously, I am not through this game yet, but I will be soon enough. Its a great one!!
Kersten B.
Kersten B.
My husband and I enjoy playing the Lego games! We enjoyed this one, reason for 4 stars is because we got stuck and stopped playing.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
W Farmington, OH
Super fun game for the whole family. Seriously if you love the Lego games and Batman you will not be disappointed.
Noah D.
Noah D.
Very fun game. Great for kids. Very great feature and can free play very cool game.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Saint Peters, MO
I love the Lego games, but this is one of my least favorite. I can barely muster enough drive to finish this game. It's not based on Batman, it's more of a game around Green Lantern and the rest of the comic book world. I didn't find the story as entertaining as other Lego games or the other Lego Batman games. The levels are too long. You are based on a space station that is hard to find what you are looking for. It's not an open world like many of he most recent games and I miss that option. Everything you do is on the space station or in a level. There's not much to enjoy or explore.
Lena L.
Lena L.
MARYVILLE, TN
Pretty awesome lego game, love all of them, so if you want something fun to put in thats decently easy with lots of humor this it definitely it