Warner Brothers Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Nintendo 3ds

by Warner Brothers

Unite super heroes and dastardly villains to save Gotham and the world

Fun game, what is everyones opinions on it?
Start your review of Warner Brothers Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Nintendo 3ds!
Citrus Heights, CA
I actually like this game. I played the vita version though. I would say it has good graphics for vita. Not so much on the 3ds but overall it's fun to play. Has that adventure type feel and makes you feel like a hero !
crescent springs
great and adicting game of my childhood it was great i would rermend this to any one with this console ...
This is a cute game. I purchased this for my son and he played it all the time. I would recommend to others. The lego games are great.
Bridgeport, CT
Gamer Expert Level 3
1,154 reviews
This game is fun to play and I got at target it and it affordable and you can play as many players it's great
Great game! My son plays it in this 3ds all the time. Nice graphics! He's a big lego fan
Boiling Spgs, SC
My son has this game for his 3ds. he played it nonstop for about 3 days but quickly became bored with it. The graphics are nice.
I play this game with my nephew very interesting and it keeps their attention so well the kids love it.
Langhorne, PA
Great game. lots of fun, and great amount of characters to use. still have to get the second one.
Acworth, GA
Another great Lego game. We are all hooked on these games. My son got this for Christmas and beat it the day he got it. Love it