Warner Brothers Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes uploaded by Stefanie B.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

LEGO Batman 2 Super Heroes WiiBatman returns to the Mac, and this time he's got company! Featuring a brand-new DC Universe story with sharp dialogue and humorous voice acting, players are given complete freedom to explore Gotham as a glittering cast of DC superheroes including Superman, Wonderwoman or the Flash. Wield super powers, abilities and gadgets including Superman's strength, Wonder Woman's Golden Lasso and Green Lantern's Power Ring. Master the Dynamic Duo's incredible suits, giving Batman the power to launch rockets, turn invisible and fly, and Robin the ability to walk up walls and perform acrobatics. Team up to fight the forces of evil in a co-operative mode that lets a second player drop in or out at any time. Protect Gotham City in variety of vehicles including the Batmobile, the Batwing and Joker's Helicopter. With piles of side-quests and fun activities scattered throughout an immense, open world, this is the biggest and best LEGO game yet. see more...

Samantha H.
This one is not as good to me as batman 3, but it definitely is still good! These Lego games are so fun and you can get lost in these worlds for hours! There is so much to do and so much extra content to unlock. They are great for all ages and this one is really fun
Stefanie B.
Gamer Expert Level 3
batman 2 for the wii is fun and  my favorite is the joker  and it affordable and i got it from target and it it will little improvement but still fun
Cassandra S.
Gallatin, TN
This game was created perfectly. We are huge lego game fans in this house and we had to fight each other for a turn. I love the attention to detail and the creative ways they make something "grown up" safe and fun for the entire family. 10 out of 10 in our book!
Jodi F.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this game! my husband and I play it together while our 2 year old watches. he loves seeing the characters and we enjoy spending the time together
Heather M.
I got this for my son for Christmas he is 5. Once he learned the buttons he loves it. It's not a violent game and he loves playing with his dad.
Maddy D.
Love this game!!!!!! Good graphics and cool powers. Great game!!! Played this a lot with my sister we both love the game.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Great game play! Neat characters. You build. Builds your creative side more than many video games. This is a winning one!
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
Awesome game, love playing it with my husband, the missions are really cool, my perfect weekend game selection.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Gamer Expert Level 3
My husband and daughter love to play this game together. They like the cool missions.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Really fun game. I like that the hubs have so much to them. I’ve never really been into the dc universe but this intrigued me.