Warner Brothers Jack Frost (1998) Dvd from Warner Bros.

by Warner Brothers

Michael Keaton is a rock 'n' roll dad who gets one last chance to fine-tune his life - and prove that "ice" guys finish first - in this wild fantasy-adventure frosted with a blizzard of special effects! On the verge of making it big, long-struggling musician Jack Frost (Keaton) realizes he's missing something vital: time with his wife (Kelly Preston) and young son Charlie (Joseph Cross). But before Jack can make up for lost time, he swerves off an icy mountain road. Then, one cold winter's night, Jack magically returns. as a snowman! he embarks on a riotous, snowball-chucking, snowboard-cruising quest to show Charlie that when it comes to being totally cool, there's no dad. like a snowdad. Production Notes, Theatrical Trailer. Languages and Subtitles: English and French.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Warner Brothers Jack Frost (1998) Dvd from Warner Bros.!
How would you rate this product?
Sylvester, GA
It's a Christmas season favorite!! What better than a father'a second chance story at such a special season of the year. Christmas is a season for families and friends. A perfect movie to celebrate the true love a parent has for their child. Guaranteed to make you shed a tear or two!!
DALTON, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this movie, it's one of my favorite all time Christmas movies. The soundtrack is wonderful too. I cry every time watching it & my favorite scene is when the little boy finds out that the Jack Frost is really his dad, it just warms my heart. It's definitely a must see for everyone!
1,169 reviews
This is a really great movie to watch around the holidays and snowy seasons. It has a sad beginning but overall it is a nice film. It's a very entertaining to watch if you've never seen it
Lubbock, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie was (and still is) one of my all time favorite holiday classics. Showing a man warm up by becoming solid ice is a pretty cool way of opening our eyes in this family film. Share laughs, and definitely shed tears while watching Jack Frost with family or friends. I know I did.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is a very sweet Christmas movie to watch with the kids. It's a very inspirational story of a father that gets a second chance to spend time with his son. It's a great family movie!
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie. It made me cry and laugh. Its a great family movie to watch during the holiday season. I first watched it as a teenager and I really enjoyed it. let me know if you cried as much s i did when you first saw it.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oh my gosh! I remember watching this when I was little! I didn't even remember this till I just saw it up for review, and HAD go write one! Such a cute little movie, and very funny! Great movie for Christmas that's for sure!!!
Chattanooga, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Jack Frost was one of the best movies as a kid, every Christmas since it came out I would watch it, now I watch it with my children. This movie is a great family movie I give it an A++++ rating!!
Hilton, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Michael Keaton and he's amazing in this. A young boy loses his father, but he gets one more chance to say goodbye when he comes back as a snowman! It's very touching.
Watsontown, PA
This is in my top five of my favorite Christmas movies! I love everything about this movie! If you haven't seen it yet you need to get a copy and go watch it!!

Looking for your answer?