BY WARNER BROTHERS

Find video games at Target.com! Takes netherrealm studios' bold new fighting game and enhances it with over $60 of new content including 6 new characters, over 30 new skins and 60 new s.t.a.r. Labs missions. The addition of the new characters brings the roster to 30 fan favorite dc icons, including batman, the joker, green lantern, the flash, superman and wonder woman. Heroes and villains will engage in epic battles on a massive scale in a world where the line between good and evil has been blurred. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alicia M.
My boys love this game! I even play with them! Even my brother and my husband play! And my husband hates video games
Maria F.
I first played this game on my iPhone and now I bought it for my ps vita I love this game
Myah M.
Wonderful graphics and very entertaining. You won't be disappointed. It is fun and enjoyable. The replay value is wonderful!
Richard L.
This game is quite good. I do enjoy that all of the lore and facts are accurate.
Lynn B.
Haverhill, Ma
Great fighting game, supremely addictive. Discovering combos and ways to link your super attacks is fun and not overly difficult. The add on characters are good to, even Mortal Kombat's Scorpion seems to fit in the DC universe well. Awesome story writing for the single player story as well, I believe Geoff John was the head writer. Either way a damn good piece of story telling. The amount of costumes available is incredible, my personal favorites include blackest night Hawkgirl and Cyborg Superman. This is a fun to learn, fun to play, hard to master game worth a pick up anytime.
Ana R.
Sanford, FL
It brings me back to the old school fighting games with new twist. the graphics are amazing and I'm happy to more female choices.
Es un muy buen juego de peleas, la campaƱa es muy corta pero es de esperar con juegos como este. Es muy divertido y aun mas si eres fan de DC Comics