Arts & CraftsMediaDVDs & VideosWarner Brothers
Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection Dvd from Warner Bros

by Warner Brothers

Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone": The magical adventure begins when Harry Potter is invited to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. "Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets": Cars fly, trees attack and a mysterious house-elf warns Harry that he is in great danger as he returns for his second year at Hogwarts. "Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban": Harry must confront soul-sucking Dementors, outsmart a werewolf and learn the truth about the escaped prisoner of Azkaban - Sirius Black. "Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire": Harry must overcome a deadly dragon, fierce water demons and an enchanted maze only to find himself in the cruel grasp of He Who Must Not Be Named. "Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix": When few believe that Lord Voldemort has returned, Harry must secretly train his friends for the wizarding war that lies ahead. "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince": Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching. "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows", the seventh and final adventure in the "Harry Potter" film series, is a motion picture event, told in two full-length parts. Part 1 begins as Harry, Ron and Hermione set out on their perilous mission to track down and destroy the Horcruxes - the keys to Voldemort's immortality. On their own and on the run, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever. But there are Dark Forces in their midst that threaten to tear them apart. Part 2: In the epic finale, the battle between the good and evil forces of the wizarding world escalates into an all-out war. The stakes have never been higher and no one is safe. But it is Harry who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord V

ShhOuld I read all the books first and then the movie or read a book and watch the 🎥movie?
Who would you say is your favourite character in this movie is? And why?
Out of all the movies - which one was your fave and why?
Start your review of Warner Brothers Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection Dvd from Warner Bros.!
Product Highlights
This Harry Potter box set is great for Harry Potter marathons.in reviews
I've watched these many times and was happy when I could share the joy of them with friends who had before dismissed the books.in reviews
I would definitely recommend to anybody to watch these movies.in reviews
If you have children, or are an avid reader and for some odd reason haven't delved into the world of Harry Potter, I suggest you do so .in reviews
And while the movies do not follow the books exactly, they were very well done.in reviews
Lacy P.
Gastonia, NC
Warner Brothers Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection Dvd from Warner Bros. uploaded by Lacy P.
My daughter was gifted this for her 8th birthday but the whole family is excited. Harry Potter is a classic, my fiancé has NEVER SEEN one of these movies so we are about to binge watch a movie each night for the next week or so! And any of these collections are collector items! I think she got this for us at Target! They have a lot of HP items. ⚡️ Def worth the buy and am excited to have this forever!
Cassie M.
Independence, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
love this series, i grew up with it. One of my all time favorites. I watch the set every year
Martika W.
Lexington Pk, MD
One of the things I love the most about HP is that the book to movie adaptation is so accurate. As a book lover, you grow irritated when your favorite books become disappointing movies, so I'm glad the Harry Potter series didn't suffer the same fate. I'm so in love with both the books and movies, that I re-read, and watch the movies yearly! Especially around christmas time. If you have children, or are an avid reader and for some odd reason haven't delved into the world of Harry Potter, I suggest you do so . . . asap!
Julia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I’m such a huge HP freak! I have the wands and have gone to hp world way to many times to count! I’ve read all of the books and own all 8 dvds! Nothing can top Harry Potter nothing! Love love love the movies!!!!
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the whole Harry Potter series and have read the books and seen all the movies. I definitely need to add the movies to my collection.
Sarah R.
Petal, MS
ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIE SERIES!! I absolutely love Harry Potter and all of the characters in the movies. Once you watch the movie you'll love the music behind Harry Potter, it's as magical as the movie itself. I would recommend this series to anyone!
Kirsti F.
Kurtistown, HI
Best movies ever really makes you wish that you were a part of their world and it teaches you some good lessons to. But once you watch the last one you feel almost lost. You will wish they will make another one with them.
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
10/10! my dad and i went and saw every one in theater. such a special memory. i cried and laughed and it was a good bonding experience with my dad :)
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
These are absolutely fabulous but to be honest I see no point in owning them for how often Free-form (aka ABC family) plays them as a weekend marathon
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
Anyone who has read the books needs this! Even if you haven't, this is a must have collection for a happy household
Ask a question to the Influenster community...