Warner Brothers Friends: The Complete Sixth Season Dvd from Warner Bros. uploaded by Jennifer W.Warner Brothers Friends: The Complete Sixth Season Dvd from Warner Bros. uploaded by Lizbeth L.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

In addition to scoring one of the biggest surprise hits in television history, NBC generated a veritable pop culture phenomenon with its twentysomething sitcom smash FRIENDS. Set in New York City, the series chronicled the lives of six best friends as they navigated through the ups and downs of romance and career from the confines of their local coffee shop and some pretty fabulous Manhattan apartments. While the series originally rode to success on the coattails of its Thursday night predecessor SEINFELD, what differentiated FRIENDS from the rash of copycat sitcoms that followed-and made it a bona fide hit in its own right-was the unique chemistry of its fine ensemble cast: Courtney Cox as neurotic clean freak Monica; David Schwimmer as her endearingly hangdog brother Ross; Matt LeBlanc as none-too-bright actor-wannabe Joey Tribbiani; Matthew Perry as sarcastic computer programmer Chandler Bing; Lisa Kudrow as goofy new-age free spirit Phoebe Buffay; and, of course, Jennifer Aniston as reformed spoiled rich girl Rachel Green (whose highly influential fashion sense launched a thousand hairstyles). This collection includes every episode from the popular series' sixth season. see more...

• Should I invest in all the seasons8 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? Especially since it's all on Netflix? 11 Answers
  • Any other good netflix shows to watch?31 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "This is my favorite show ever I love them and always make me laugh no matter what I wish for a friends reunion lol" in 4 reviews
  • "It's available to watch on Netflix and I highly recommend you check it out if you haven't already!" in 2 reviews
  • "I've seen every episode at least 10 times and I still laugh out loud every time I watch Friends...Oh...my...god...Chaaaandlahhh...Bing!" in 2 reviews
  • "And the theme song oh how I loved the theme song." in 2 reviews
  • "I can never get enough no matter how many episodes I rewatch. " in 1 review
Laura F.
Stevens Point, WI
I recommend Friends to everyone I meet. It blows my mind how many haven't seen even one episode. It is such a good show for young adults in their twenties, but I think it can be good for any age. Each episode makes you laugh and relate to the characters. The entire series is the best T.V. shows I have ever seen. Watch it. You won't regret it.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Pop Culture Expert
Who doesn't love a 30 minute sitcom that has the ability to make you laugh, cry, love & hate the characters at different times & definitely has you either missing it when it's over or anxiously awaiting the next new episode. I love that this show hits the mark on all those things & more

Peace ✌ Love ❤
#RachReviews
#rossnrachel4ever
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
I've watched this enough that when I saw the picture of this I now have the theme song stuck playing in my head. This series is so full of comic fun it will have you laughing all the way thru. It's a must watch if you have never seen it.
Michelle J.
Pop Culture Expert
I've never been a fan of friends. Just not my thing. I have nothing in common with any of the characters on it. And it's just too boring for my taste. People think I'm crazy for thinking this lol! But it's just to bland for me.
Jailene V.
Kenosha, WI
My siblings used to be obsessed with this! Like they bought every single one and I started watching it with them. I like it for the most part.. I still watch it sometimes when it comes on tv. The actors are funny.
Marlea P.
Love this show. I have the whole series on DVD. I love the theme song. I also love all the songs phoebe sings. My favorite scene is when Monica and chandler get engaged. It is definitely a must watch for all.
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert
If you haven't seen friends what are you really doing with you life? Friends is beyond amazing! It is so funny & every episode has you hanging on for more! They are great actors with amazing acting skills!
Ivette A.
This show though!!! Best one ever.
Even now after so many years of being over I still watch the re-runs or on Netflix. Always puts a smile on my face and makes my day better. Simply amazing!!! 😉
If you haven't watched it yet, you are really missing out.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
SO NO ONE TOLD YOU LIFE WAS GONNA BE THIS WAYYYYY!!!!! Who hasn't seen friends? Anyone? I remember watching the whole series when I was a kid with my grandma, along with The Cosby Show, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and The Nanny!
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Pop Culture Expert
A couple episodes into the Friends series, I found myself completely jealous that I didn't have Friends exactly like these. More importantly, since I was roughly the same age as all of the characters, why was my life not as hilarious & filled with as many memories as these iconic beauties?
To tell you the truth, Pheobe is my favorite! She is such a free loving hippy who should not fit in with any of these socialites, yet totally does.
My favorite part of season 6 is when Rachel starts dating Bruce Willis while Ross is dating Bruce's daughter & Ross catching Bruce singing to himself in the mirror...."I'm just a love machine, HUH!"
Jolisia R.
Pop Culture Expert
Any other good netflix shows to watch?
Lillian L.
How many seasons are there?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Pop Culture Expert
What is soo great about this TV show?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite season of Friends?
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Who is still obsessed with this show? I am!! Forever loving this show.