Warner Brothers Friends: The Complete Sixth Season Dvd from Warner Bros. uploaded by Jennifer W.Warner Brothers Friends: The Complete Sixth Season Dvd from Warner Bros. uploaded by Lizbeth L.

BY WARNER BROTHERS

In addition to scoring one of the biggest surprise hits in television history, NBC generated a veritable pop culture phenomenon with its twentysomething sitcom smash FRIENDS. Set in New York City, the series chronicled the lives of six best friends as they navigated through the ups and downs of romance and career from the confines of their local coffee shop and some pretty fabulous Manhattan apartments. While the series originally rode to success on the coattails of its Thursday night predecessor SEINFELD, what differentiated FRIENDS from the rash of copycat sitcoms that followed-and made it a bona fide hit in its own right-was the unique chemistry of its fine ensemble cast: Courtney Cox as neurotic clean freak Monica; David Schwimmer as her endearingly hangdog brother Ross; Matt LeBlanc as none-too-bright actor-wannabe Joey Tribbiani; Matthew Perry as sarcastic computer programmer Chandler Bing; Lisa Kudrow as goofy new-age free spirit Phoebe Buffay; and, of course, Jennifer Aniston as reformed spoiled rich girl Rachel Green (whose highly influential fashion sense launched a thousand hairstyles). This collection includes every episode from the popular series' sixth season. see more...

• Should I invest in all the seasons8 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? Especially since it's all on Netflix? 11 Answers
  • Any other good netflix shows to watch?31 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is my favorite show ever I love them and always make me laugh no matter what I wish for a friends reunion lol" in 4 reviews
  • "It's available to watch on Netflix and I highly recommend you check it out if you haven't already!" in 2 reviews
  • "I've seen every episode at least 10 times and I still laugh out loud every time I watch Friends...Oh...my...god...Chaaaandlahhh...Bing!" in 2 reviews
  • "And the theme song oh how I loved the theme song." in 2 reviews
  • "I can never get enough no matter how many episodes I rewatch. " in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Pop Culture Expert
A couple episodes into the Friends series, I found myself completely jealous that I didn't have Friends exactly like these. More importantly, since I was roughly the same age as all of the characters, why was my life not as hilarious & filled with as many memories as these iconic beauties?
To tell you the truth, Pheobe is my favorite! She is such a free loving hippy who should not fit in with any of these socialites, yet totally does.
My favorite part of season 6 is when Rachel starts dating Bruce Willis while Ross is dating Bruce's daughter & Ross catching Bruce singing to himself in the mirror...."I'm just a love machine, HUH!"
Viviana C.
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
Pop Culture Expert
Friends is my absolute favorite show ever! It's always so uplifting! It's got a great story line and it's hilarious! I love all of the actors and actresses. This show is probably the only one I can watch over and over without getting bored! I definitely recommend this show to everyone who loves a good show!
Sage T.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Pop Culture Expert
Five stars for the series, not just the sixth season. It's a heartwarming, hilarious serious about a group of friends and how they grow up together as adults, dating, working and living in New York. Each adds their own hilarious quirks to the equation and makes you want to see the best in everyone.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Pop Culture Expert
This show will go down in history as one of THE BEST sitcoms ever. I've never watched a show where the characters REALLY seem to be family. I've watched the entire show over and over and I laugh every single time. It's hilarious and it teaches so many lessons! It will always be my favorite!
Lori T.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Its funny i did not start watching this show until the last season then i was hooked! When the dvd sets came out i was on it bought a season and i binged every time. This show will forever be timeless because just like real life you will always need and be there for your true friendsūüíē
you can never go wrong with watching friends this is a great show good for a gals night and some wine ! the guys in the show are cute and goofy and the girls are adorable! joey would have to be my favorite! he gets himself into drama all the time with the ladies lol its a must watch!
Khaliun U.
Khaliun U.
Pop Culture Expert
Friends- greatest TV show of all time. Its so simple and yet so great! I have a great time when i rewatch this show. It gives a lot of positive vibes. It just shows lives of regular people in a such a great way. And the jokes are so funny. My favorite character is Chandler. :)
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
Pop Culture Expert
I could watch this show over and over and over. And thanks to Netflix, I literally can, lol. This is a classic sitcom, timeless. The actors they casted were perfect, and the storylines are so relatable. I love it when people make Friends references in real life!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Londonderry, NH
This is one of my favorite shows to watch when I am in a bad mood or even in a good mood. It always puts a smile to my face! The actors are good and it is good acting. The soundtrack is good and I can always sing along to the chorus. This is a MUST watch show!!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
Pop Culture Expert
Friends is one of the best television series of all time! I never get tired of watching it. They do not make quality shows like this anymore. You will not find another show like this. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a good series to watch.
Lillian L.
Lillian L.
How many seasons are there?
Jolisia R.
Jolisia R.
Pop Culture Expert
Any other good netflix shows to watch?
Tanya H.
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Pop Culture Expert
What is soo great about this TV show?
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Pop Culture Expert
What was your favorite season of Friends?
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Who is still obsessed with this show? I am!! Forever loving this show.