Warner Brothers Friends: The Complete Fourth Season Dvd from Warner Bros. uploaded by Ester L.

BY WARNER BROTHERS #89 in Movies

In addition to scoring one of the biggest surprise hits in television history, NBC generated a veritable pop culture phenomenon with its twentysomething sitcom smash FRIENDS. Set in New York City, the series chronicled the lives of six best friends as they navigated through the ups and downs of romance and career from the confines of their local coffee shop and some pretty fabulous Manhattan apartments. While the series originally rode to success on the coattails of its Thursday night predecessor SEINFELD, what differentiated FRIENDS from the rash of copycat sitcoms that followed-and made it a bona fide hit in its own right-was the unique chemistry of its fine ensemble cast: Courtney Cox as neurotic clean freak Monica; David Schwimmer as her endearingly hangdog brother Ross; Matt LeBlanc as none-too-bright actor-wannabe Joey Tribbiani; Matthew Perry as sarcastic computer programmer Chandler Bing; Lisa Kudrow as goofy new-age free spirit Phoebe Buffay; and, of course, Jennifer Aniston as reformed spoiled rich girl Rachel Green (whose highly influential fashion sense launched a thousand hairstyles). This collection includes every episode from the popular series' fourth season, which featured Ross' impending wedding and guest appearances by Rebecca Romijn-Stamos, Sarah Ferguson, Tom Conti, and Charlton Heston. see more...

• Who is your favorite character? Mine is Phoebe30 Answers
  • Honestly, why buy one season when you can buy the whole set and t...2 Answers
  • I like the older seasons is this season just as good??4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my favorite show I highly recommend it if you need a good laugh or cry." in 5 reviews
  • "FRIENDS is my all time favorite show its perfect for a good laugh also its the equivalent to how i met your mother today." in 5 reviews
  • "Friends is my all time favorite show, I could watch it over and over again and probably never get tired but the only reason I didn't give this season 5 stars is because of Emily, couldn't stand her." in 4 reviews
  • "But that's not why this gets 5 stars, this 4th season really is a home run with it's comedy and begins of some fun story lines (no spoilers, no worries!" in 3 reviews
  • "Friends is one of my favorite TV shows of all time and season 4 is the best season." in 3 reviews
Breana B.
THIS IS MY SHOW! Let me just say that ross never deserved rachel and that phoebe was to pure for ALL of them and that chandler and Monica took so damn long to find each other even though they were perfect for each other! Love the show
Melissa V.
This has to be the BEST tv series of all time. my mom is the one who got me into this, and now I am addicted. Ive watched them all start to finish, and am now watching them all again.
Evelyn R.
This is by far one of the best television shows I have ever seen, and I would go so far as to say that you haven't seen a real American sitcom until you've seen "Friends." Sitcom television shows have never been my favorite, but this show completely changed my mind, and I'm surprised I hadn't made the time to watch it sooner. It's relatable (in regards to human behavior, relationships, highs and low-points, success and failure, friendships, and the difficulties that people in their late twenties experience), hilarious without being corny, instantly lovable, has incredible actors/actresses and fantastic writers, is sometimes heart-clenching, and very, very addictive to watch.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love a 30 minute sitcom that has the ability to make you laugh, cry, love & hate the characters at different times & definitely has you either missing it when it's over or anxiously awaiting the next new episode. I love that this show hits the mark on all those things & more

Peace ✌ Love ❤
#RachReviews ️
#illbethereforyo
Lindsey L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I never could watch more than an episode of this show no matter what age I am. The characters are horribly annoying, predictable, and just plain blah. The storylines and plot ( both smaller and larger ones which are told throughout the entire series showing up in each season) never interested me an instead the opposite - totally deterred me from being able to watch the show.
Heather G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Seriously the best sitcom out there. If you have not watched Friends, I don't think you should leave the house before you do. Hilarious cast, great storylines, and some iconic moments. Get this DVD!
cindy r.
Hayward
this is a great show its very funny and entertaining and heart warming but mostly funny and its one of the best shows ever i totally recommend you go see it they have it on netflix so go watch it now i promise you will really enjoy it have watched many times
Erika L.
Morgantown, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love this show? Friends is a classic! The acting is hilarious, and Rachel Green was gorgeous. Don't have a favorite scene, there are too many too even choose from. I've watched the whole series three times!
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
I love this TV series me and my mother use to watch this all the time, it's just one those shoes everyone likes and it's laid back it's old school and funny and a good lazy day show!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The best comedy series there exsists, I actually have all ten seasons on my laptop right now. I recently completed the series as i haven't watched it in so long but couldn't bring myself to delete it. I constanly find myself re-watching episodes. Each episode is so funny and the characters are amazing. Each episode contains, drama, excitment and are so unique. I absolutely love this series and five starts is not enough to do it justice. I highly recommend.
Madison B.
Who's your favorite couple?
Maegann C.
Who is your favorite character? Mine is Phoebe
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
What's your favorite episode from this season?
America G.
Berwyn, IL
Does it come with extra bonus scenes
chloe w.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Where can you get a complete box set, quite cheaply?