Warner Brothers Dying Light (Xbox One) uploaded by Bridgett B.Warner Brothers Dying Light (Xbox One) uploaded by Denise B.

BY WARNER BROTHERS #49 in Xbox Games

Dying light is a first person, action survival horror game set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, players traverse an expansive urban environment overrun by a vicious outbreak, scavenging the world for supplies and crafting weapons to defend against the growing infected population. At night, the hunter becomes the hunted, as the infected become aggressive and more dangerous. Most frightening are the predators which only appear after sundown. Players must use everything in their power to survive until the morning's first light. Good night. Good luck. see more...

• "It's pretty much Dead Islands younger, cooler brother." in 1 review
Tabitha R.
Review for: Dying Light (Xbox One) more...
Warner Brothers did a great job with this game. Dying light is amazing to play. The graphics are incredible and interesting. I love the format of the game as well. If you haven’t played this one already and you love to game then I highly recommend this to any gamer.
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
Review for: Dying Light (Xbox One) more...
Fun game. It’s like assassins creed mixed with dead island. You can climb all over the place and explore(love RPGs) and I Love all zombie games. Good graphics and good gameplay, would recommend definitely
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
I love this game, it is one of my favorites to play. I love the everything about this game and I want more. This game is getting 12 dlcs in the next few months so get this game.
Heather H.
Delta, CO
This jump scare kept me on the edge of my seat, I loved it. A couple part made me Yelp out, my neighbor actually thought something bad was happening and called the cops haha. Thankfully one of them played the game also.
Shasta K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Dying Light (Xbox One) more...
This is hands down my favorite game I’ve ever played! I have been playing this game consistently since it launched and will continue to do so as I’m addicted to this game. Best zombie game I’ve ever played!
Edyline E.
Gamer Expert Level 1
When I first played this game, it frustrated me because it is so hard! Lol it takes a very long time just to find a gun, goodness. But then, I started liking the challenges. The graphics are super great as well!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Review for: Dying Light (Xbox One) more...
I thought this game was going to be insanely scary... and I was right it was terrifying. Everything about it had me on edge. I would not play it at night so if you are chicken like me I would avoid this game.
Arianna D.
At first I was hesitant to play this game, because I've been getting pretty bad, not terrible experiences with almost every zombie game I chose to play. Like something was always missing. So one day I decided to pick up Dying Light and give it a try. I even bought the season pass to see how much bang I got for my buck.. what a bang. Like WOW, DL has what I've been missing all along. This game will certainly not disappoint. I'm already hype for Dying Light 2. Plus it has a lot of Dead Island-like characteristics in its gameplay. So in conclusion, if you enjoyed Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide, then Dying Light will deliver as promised.
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
If you like playing games in the dark and don't mind the occasional scare then this game is definitely for you. This game combines the open world field of Assassins Creed with the first person feel of Call of Duty. The mechanics of the game are something to get used to but once you do you'll be bouncing off cars and walls and parkour-ing all over. The best part of it is definitely the "nightmares" and he adrenaline rush they cause.
Erica S.
Gamer Expert Level 3
My absolute favorite video game ever. I'm big on horror games zombie games my favorite, but dying light is on its own level. the way you could run up the walls and zip line across the city Harran, no other game has done that. they keep upgrading and updating the game so there's always new things added to it. I've played it five different times, beginning to end, I've never done that with any game. the graphics awesome and it sounds like a real life zombie apocalypse.
Marissa B.
Dying Light or Evil Within?
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Who likes this game?
Elizabeth B.
Anyone else super excited for and impatiently awaiting the new map to drop? I can't wait to drive the dune buggy vehicle they've teased us with lol.
Brittany B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Worth the buy? Or like every other horror game on the market?
Kylie B.