Retailers & ServicesSports & FitnessFitness Classes & ProgramsWarner Brothers
Buns Of Steel - Pregnancy/Post Pregnancy Workouts Dvd from Warner Bros

by Warner Brothers

Keeping in shape both during and after pregnancy can be one of the toughest challenges a woman faces. Fortunately help is at hand in the form of BUNS OF STEEL - PREGNANCY/POST PREGNANCY WORKOUTS, which aims to address these matters in an easy-to-follow set of workouts. Focusing on the lower body, six regimes are presented here, each of which is designed to keep women in shape as they go through the painful body-altering effects of pregnancy. Following on from this, a variety of post-pregnancy exercises are thoroughly explained and demonstrated, making this a comprehensive package for coping with pregnancy.

Im just here for the badge
How many of you have actually tried this?? Results?
Is it good?
Start your review of Warner Brothers Buns Of Steel - Pregnancy/Post Pregnancy Workouts Dvd from Warner Bros.!
How would you rate this product?
Brittany B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this alot I would highly recommened ot to anyone that is looking for this it has brought me lots of happiness defiently would buy again
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
Warner Brothers Buns Of Steel - Pregnancy/Post Pregnancy Workouts Dvd from Warner Bros. uploaded by Angela M.
This is a great thing to help you get back into shape. I would recommend it to all my friends and family It would also be great to get back into shape as a group and you can offer each other encouragement.
fabiola Z.
Tapachula, Chiapas México
Suena interesante. Me gustaría llegar a probar este producto y qué tal su eficacia.