Warner Brothers Batman: Arkham Origins (PlayStation 3)

by Warner Brothers

Batman: arkham origins features an expanded gotham city and introduces an original prequel storyline occurring several years before the events of batman: arkham city. Taking place before the rise of gotham city's most dangerous villains and assassins, the game showcases a young, raw, unrefined batman as he faces a defining moment in his early career as a crime fighter that sets his path to becoming the dark knight. As the story unfolds, witness identities being formed and key relationships being forged.

I wonder how long it took them to make this game
Start your review of Warner Brothers Batman: Arkham Origins (PlayStation 3)!
Randy Q.
Hillsboro, OR
This was the weaker games in the series, but still a fun game to play, fun and exciting storyline, a great twist, great graphics for that time, some of the boss battles were a little too difficult (deathstroke) but still a overall fun game.
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
Single player game, but with network can accommodate 3 to 8 players. Requires expanded memory for PS3 (4.7GB) The controls are easy to maneuver, once you get the hang of it. It also requires a broadband connection. Overall, it's a good game.
Matt W.
Sevierville, TN
Gamer Expert Level 3
This is the only major game of the Arkham series that wasn't made by Rocksteady. There's a lot of frame rate issues. In all, it's an Arkham game so it's okay, but nowhere near as good as the real "trilogy "
Janessa R.
Philadelphia , PA
This one is probably my least favorite in the franchise. It had a good plot, but I feel like they've could have done so much more with it. I feel like it fell a little short. Also I feel like the combat was a little different in this one and made it a little harder to defeat enemies. There was also one boss fight which didn't really feel like a fight. I feel like you get much more from the other games in the series.
Zuleika I.
Bronx, NY
I have loved the entire Batman Arkham series but I found this one the best. All the missions were fun and exciting. The graphics were good and I loved all the characters featured in this game!
Daisy P.
La Palma, CA
I didn't like this game. The story like was not all there. The game was off timing. Wasnt fun and not worth the price
lauren C.
covina, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great game.. Lots of missions and action..hours of fun.. It's fun unlocking everything and doing the quests.. All ages can enjoy batman.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
This is a great game! Play this a ton! If you have played it I highly recommend you doing so!
Samantha B.
Bronx, NY
Great game! Lots of action pack adventure and lots of kicking villians for justice and the good of man kind. It has lots of side missions that will keep you entertained after the main plot is over. If you ever dreamed about being batman and stopping crime heres your chance.
Taryn B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Story line was great and get to solve crimes, it was fun and mafe me laugh.
Story line was great and get to solve crimes, it was fun and mafe me laugh.