BY WARNER BROTHERS

The shadows are his home and keeping Gotham's citizens safe is his sustenance. Darkness envelops his every move and his legend lives in the whispers of each passerby. Known by many names the Caped Crusader, the Dark Knight, Batman this man lives to protect. But by pitting himself against the criminals of a city, he has only made his laundry list of powerful enemies grow. One after another, a new and nefarious threat has risen up and one after another Batman succeeded in bringing them down. But what happens when those menacing masterminds join forces? Who will rescue Gotham when a deadly roster of depraved lunatics gangs up on the shadowed warrior? Who will save us all The finale to the legendary Arkham series explodes onto your screen in the most adrenaline-pumping storyline yet. The Scarecrow has returned to Gotham City and he has united a terrifying team of super villains, including Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn. For the first time in the franchise, you get to step behind the wheel of the iconic Batmobile as you harness the power of Batman and scramble to outwit the wicked gang after your blood. Tear through the streets and soar across the skyline in heart-pounding gameplay that will suck you in and force you to ask yourself if you have what it takes to save Gotham. Do you have it within you to be the hero the city needs? Or will the villains of Gotham overtake the Dark Knight once and for all? see more...

Stephani H.
Stephani H.
Nashville, TN
It's a good game with a lot of side missions that keep it interesting and keep you playing for a long time. The graphics are good and storylines are well thought out. Overall, as a Batman fan and a video game fan, I did appreciate this game
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
if or a big bat man fan this game is for u I did not like it it is one I got bord of easy
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Bellevue , WA
I feel like I may be the only person who didn't enjoy the bat man games.. Don't get me wrong, they aren't bad. Just incredibly un-imaginative, and repetitive. It felt like I was playing a gothic assassins creed game..
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
I had originally played all the batman games on PC so I was glad it came out on PC. Great game and the controls are good using a key board.
Lizbeth S.
Lizbeth S.
Corcoran, CA
This game is really fun!! I love it and its pretty cheap too well depending where u get it but i recommend for all thr gamers like myself.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
My husband plays these games for hours, I do something nearby and help him when stuck very lifelike
Jade H.
Jade H.
This looks 100/ my Bro I could get it him for his birthday buy don't have money really want try it with Bro it will be something new .
Walid E.
Walid E.
Casablanca
Gamer Expert
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)